Jose Luis Magana, Associated Press
CHEYENNE, Wyo. (AP) — Republican Mitt Romney has won Wyoming's three electoral votes, becoming the 12th consecutive Republican presidential candidate to win the state.
Romney had an enormous advantage in Wyoming voter registration, where Republicans outnumber Democrats by more than 3-to-1. In 2008, Arizona Sen. John McCain beat Obama 66-32 percent in Wyoming.
Romney easily beat President Barack Obama to claim Wyoming's three electoral votes.
Romney won the Cowboy State even though he made very few appearances here. His last stop was a private fundraiser in Jackson Hole in July in which former Vice President Dick Cheney said Romney was the sort of leader he would want in the White House during an international crisis.
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say they’re...
- Turkey downs Russian jet it says violated its...
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in Germany...
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back waterboarding
- They put the giving in Thanksgiving
- Suicide vest found in Paris raises possible...
- Minneapolis police say 5 shot near protest scene
- Officer charged with murder in teen's death;...
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 41
- Trump says he saw people celebrating... 38
- Carson tops new poll of Utah voters 28
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back... 25
- Kerry: US trying to speed up efforts to... 23
- Terrorism propaganda assignment causes... 15
- Turkey downs Russian jet it says... 13
- New school lunch regulations could turn... 12