Jose Luis Magana, Associated Press
CHEYENNE, Wyo. (AP) — Republican Mitt Romney has won Wyoming's three electoral votes, becoming the 12th consecutive Republican presidential candidate to win the state.
Romney had an enormous advantage in Wyoming voter registration, where Republicans outnumber Democrats by more than 3-to-1. In 2008, Arizona Sen. John McCain beat Obama 66-32 percent in Wyoming.
Romney easily beat President Barack Obama to claim Wyoming's three electoral votes.
Romney won the Cowboy State even though he made very few appearances here. His last stop was a private fundraiser in Jackson Hole in July in which former Vice President Dick Cheney said Romney was the sort of leader he would want in the White House during an international crisis.
- Police, protesters collide again in Ferguson
- Allow student loan bankruptcies, but hold...
- Texas Gov. Perry assembles high-powered legal...
- Another American hostage at risk by Islamic...
- Colleges add luxury touches to new football...
- Facebook makes the most obvious move ever...
- Want to increase attraction in your...
- Car crash in Argentina kills 3 relatives of pope
- Texas Gov. Perry says indictment is... 22
- 'Don't know' if Missouri teen shot with... 22
- Obama heading back to DC in rare... 21
- Police, protesters collide again in... 20
- Texas' Perry indicted for coercion for... 19
- Texas Gov. Perry assembles high-powered... 18
- Police identify Missouri officer who... 16
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 14