Charles Dharapak, Associated Press
Georgia, with 16 electoral votes, goes to Mitt Romney as expected. It's not considered a battleground state.
EDITOR'S NOTE — Election Watch shows you Election Day 2012 through the eyes of Associated Press journalists. Follow them on Twitter where available with the handles listed after each item.
- Some countries get Obama, but want his wife, too
- Colorado deaths stoke worries about pot edibles
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Ride-sharing business launches despite...
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry, 2 crew...
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Appeals judges question right to sue in...
- Get married, stay married? No fault divorce...
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 78
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 31
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 28
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 26
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 21
- Police: Student ate more pot than... 18