Glitretind at Stein Eriksen Lodge, 7700 Stein Way, Park City, offers a Thanksgiving Buffet, Nov. 22, 11 a.m.-7 p.m., $69 for adults, $25 for children ages 5-12 (435-645-6455 or www.steinlodge.com/dining)
Grub Steak Restaurant, 2093 Sidewinder Drive, Park City, will serve Thanksgiving Dinner, Nov. 22, 3-8 p.m., $25.75 for adults, $13.75 for children under age 12 (435-649-8060 or www.grubsteakrestaurant.com)
Deer Valley Bakery, 2250 Deer Valley Drive, Park City, offers made-to-order pies and sweetbreads. Orders must be placed by Nov. 19 (435-645-6623 or www.deervalley.com)
Windy Ridge Bakery, 1250 Iron Horse Drive, Park City, offers deserts and side dishes. Orders must be placed by Nov. 18 and picked up by Nov. 21 (435-647-2906 or www.windyridgefoods.com)
Log Haven, 6451 E. Millcreek Canyon Road, is hosting a photo contest. Send in a vintage photograph of Log Haven by Nov. 15 for a chance to win dinner for two (801-272-8255 or www.log-haven.com)
Spedelli's, 2352 Foothill Drive, offers gluten-free pizza, (801-410-4842 or www.spedellis.com)
Culver's Restaurant, 1374 E. Main, Lehi, will donate 10 percent of profits on Nov. 7, 5-8 p.m. to Kirsty Stalder, the current Mrs. Utah Valley (801-341-8399 or www.culvers.com)
HoneyBaked, various locations, offers two new new holiday sandwiches, the Cranberry Turkey on Croissant and the Turkey Cranberry Club. (www.honeybakedonline.com)
Mimi's Cafe, various locations, is taking holiday feast to-go orders for $89.99. (www.mimiscafe.com)
Red Lobster, various locations, offers new 15 Maine Stays for under $15 including Tilapia with Roasted Vegetables and Wood-Grilled Chicken, seafood and more; endless shrimp for $14.99 (www.redlobster.com)
The Blue Boar Inn, 1235 Warm Springs Road, Midway, is showing guest appreciation by offering seasonal packages this fall from now through Nov. 22. Both packages include a one-night stay in room of choice, three-course gourmet dinner for two and breakfast or brunch. The Weekend Escape package is $240 and the Midweek Reatreat package is $215; offers Oktoberfest selections in addition to their regular menu through October. (888-650-1400 or www.theblueboarinn.com)
Brio Tuscan Grille, 6173 S. State, Murray, has introduced a fall harvest menu and a gluten-free friendly menu. (801-262-6500 or www.brioitalian.com)
Please submit event listings to email@example.com before 5 p.m. on Thursday.
- You should learn about Zika if you're...
- What sibling bullying is doing to your...
- The Clean Cut: The latest 'Finding Dory'...
- Utahn on 'Survivor-'themed 'Price is Right'...
- South Jordan mother spends days caring for...
- Michelle Singletary: 5 financial rules that...
- Dave Ramsey says: It's OK to take control...
- The generation that didn't rush to get... 10
- Hruska's Kolaches: BYU alumni introduce... 8
- ... 5
- Why discussions about sex should begin... 3
- Amy Choate-Nielsen: Feeling stressed?... 2
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: How Alex... 2
- Movie review: Overstuffed 'X-Men:... 2
- What sibling bullying is doing to your... 1