Glitretind at Stein Eriksen Lodge, 7700 Stein Way, Park City, offers a Thanksgiving Buffet, Nov. 22, 11 a.m.-7 p.m., $69 for adults, $25 for children ages 5-12 (435-645-6455 or www.steinlodge.com/dining)
Grub Steak Restaurant, 2093 Sidewinder Drive, Park City, will serve Thanksgiving Dinner, Nov. 22, 3-8 p.m., $25.75 for adults, $13.75 for children under age 12 (435-649-8060 or www.grubsteakrestaurant.com)
Deer Valley Bakery, 2250 Deer Valley Drive, Park City, offers made-to-order pies and sweetbreads. Orders must be placed by Nov. 19 (435-645-6623 or www.deervalley.com)
Windy Ridge Bakery, 1250 Iron Horse Drive, Park City, offers deserts and side dishes. Orders must be placed by Nov. 18 and picked up by Nov. 21 (435-647-2906 or www.windyridgefoods.com)
Log Haven, 6451 E. Millcreek Canyon Road, is hosting a photo contest. Send in a vintage photograph of Log Haven by Nov. 15 for a chance to win dinner for two (801-272-8255 or www.log-haven.com)
Spedelli's, 2352 Foothill Drive, offers gluten-free pizza, (801-410-4842 or www.spedellis.com)
Culver's Restaurant, 1374 E. Main, Lehi, will donate 10 percent of profits on Nov. 7, 5-8 p.m. to Kirsty Stalder, the current Mrs. Utah Valley (801-341-8399 or www.culvers.com)
HoneyBaked, various locations, offers two new new holiday sandwiches, the Cranberry Turkey on Croissant and the Turkey Cranberry Club. (www.honeybakedonline.com)
Mimi's Cafe, various locations, is taking holiday feast to-go orders for $89.99. (www.mimiscafe.com)
Red Lobster, various locations, offers new 15 Maine Stays for under $15 including Tilapia with Roasted Vegetables and Wood-Grilled Chicken, seafood and more; endless shrimp for $14.99 (www.redlobster.com)
The Blue Boar Inn, 1235 Warm Springs Road, Midway, is showing guest appreciation by offering seasonal packages this fall from now through Nov. 22. Both packages include a one-night stay in room of choice, three-course gourmet dinner for two and breakfast or brunch. The Weekend Escape package is $240 and the Midweek Reatreat package is $215; offers Oktoberfest selections in addition to their regular menu through October. (888-650-1400 or www.theblueboarinn.com)
Brio Tuscan Grille, 6173 S. State, Murray, has introduced a fall harvest menu and a gluten-free friendly menu. (801-262-6500 or www.brioitalian.com)
Please submit event listings to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5 p.m. on Thursday.
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Sutton Foster promises 'an intimate look at...
- 'Guardians' stays atop cinemas amid worst...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- This one thing can help predict the type and...
- BYU announces Mitt Romney, Disney...
- Salt Lake Comic Con and Utah Symphony present...
- It's about time the government... 12
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 8
- Parents respond to Nicki Minaj's 'vile'... 7
- In the Whirled: World peace and the... 5
- The Clean Cut: CBS News features boy... 5
- Would you rather get married earlier,... 4
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:... 4
- Face time vs. screen time: The... 2