- 1 Do you recognize any of these 2017 Sterling Scholar candidates?
- 2 Jail time suspended for man who threatened 'rampage' at hospital
- 3 UVU Culinary Arts Institute dominates at Western regionals
- 4 Moab commits to 100% renewable energy by 2032
- 5 Utah Symphony 2017-18 season to include Saint-Saens cycle recording, Broadway stars
- 141 Monumental decision: Outdoor Retailer show leaving Salt Lake after meeting with governor over Bears Ears
- 78 Chaffetz calling for investigation of 'mishandling' of classified information in reporting on Trump
- 50 New GOP package would put sales tax on food, phase out income tax exemptions
- 43 Utah GOP chairman advises congressional delegation avoid holding town halls
- 42 DHS weighed National Guard for immigration roundups in Utah, 10 other states
- 41 Impact of Outdoor Retailer departure far-reaching
- 28 Committee recommends bill allowing self-defense 'even if safety could be achieved by retreating'
- 21 Pressure over public lands pushes effort to move Outdoor Retailer show from Utah