Seth Wenig, Associated Press
Seeing the problems and troubles on TV of the various disasters makes me feel glad and also a little guilty that we have been spared. The long lines of cars awaiting service at the gasoline stations makes me wish there were a better solution.
The one that hit my mind was that there should be mobile service stations. That is, some sort of gasoline transport truck that has the means to dispense gasoline wherever it is parked.
It could be in a parking lot or an empty field but the important thing is that it would be where it was most needed.
That idea caused an explosion in my mind of other ideas: Maybe there should be mobile food trucks, medicine trucks and all kinds of other mobile help.
Salt Lake City
- Top scandals and controversies of each United...
- In our opinion: Scouting success will come...
- Top scandals and controversies of each US...
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation of...
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus vote
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Robert Bennett: With public trust waning,...
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate
- Letters: No welfare, ever 60
- Letters: Deception and government 31
- Letter: The real death panel:... 30
- In our opinion: Reduce the legal... 26
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 25
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 25
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 25
- Letters: Paycheck Fairness Act 21