Seth Wenig, Associated Press
Seeing the problems and troubles on TV of the various disasters makes me feel glad and also a little guilty that we have been spared. The long lines of cars awaiting service at the gasoline stations makes me wish there were a better solution.
The one that hit my mind was that there should be mobile service stations. That is, some sort of gasoline transport truck that has the means to dispense gasoline wherever it is parked.
It could be in a parking lot or an empty field but the important thing is that it would be where it was most needed.
That idea caused an explosion in my mind of other ideas: Maybe there should be mobile food trucks, medicine trucks and all kinds of other mobile help.
Salt Lake City
- 10 movies that offended foreign governments
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court delivers...
- In our opinion: It's time to scrutinize...
- Robert Bennett: Shurtleff and Swallow are...
- About Utah: Q&A with former Kearns,...
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should...
- Letter: Gun control
- My view: Amnesty towards border children is...
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should... 190
- My view: Marriage and social justice go... 98
- Greg Bell: Defenders of religious... 86
- In our opinion: Religious freedom... 55
- In our opinion: It's time to scrutinize... 55
- Letter: Gun control 50
- Letter: Obama fans? 44
- Faith, family and freedom join to... 26