Seth Wenig, Associated Press
Seeing the problems and troubles on TV of the various disasters makes me feel glad and also a little guilty that we have been spared. The long lines of cars awaiting service at the gasoline stations makes me wish there were a better solution.
The one that hit my mind was that there should be mobile service stations. That is, some sort of gasoline transport truck that has the means to dispense gasoline wherever it is parked.
It could be in a parking lot or an empty field but the important thing is that it would be where it was most needed.
That idea caused an explosion in my mind of other ideas: Maybe there should be mobile food trucks, medicine trucks and all kinds of other mobile help.
Salt Lake City
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid with a...
- My view: Women’s equality — 95...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- Letter: 20th-century achievements
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do with...
- Letter: Appalling attitude 84
- George F. Will: Immigration-related... 57
- Letter: Big money in politics 44
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 43
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 39
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 38
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 34