Dinner Table Conversations: What can Sandy teach your family about preparedness?
Dinner table conversations. They are those rare moments when parents can talk with their children about the day's events. Here is an article we think your family may enjoy reading and discussing. What are your thoughts?
Today's Dinner Table Conversation is based on McKenzie Romero's recent article "Caught in the dark: What Sandy can teach you about preparedness."
What steps can your family take to be prepared?
Does the clothing you have prepared for your children in an emergency still fit them?
Do you have portable battery packs or solar charging units in your emergency kit?
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Wyoming ranked third in US in percentage of...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- What accounts for the cinematic generation gap?
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 57
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 18
- 5 underrated Disney movies 17
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Teens may be even more distracted... 4
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I... 3
- Wyoming ranked third in US in... 2