Dinner Table Conversations: What can Sandy teach your family about preparedness?
Dinner table conversations. They are those rare moments when parents can talk with their children about the day's events. Here is an article we think your family may enjoy reading and discussing. What are your thoughts?
Today's Dinner Table Conversation is based on McKenzie Romero's recent article "Caught in the dark: What Sandy can teach you about preparedness."
What steps can your family take to be prepared?
Does the clothing you have prepared for your children in an emergency still fit them?
Do you have portable battery packs or solar charging units in your emergency kit?
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the fun out...
- Beat the heat: 33 free splash pads in Utah
- UTubers: Lexi Walker sings national anthem at...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- LDS musician Alex Boyé thrills judges on...
- Wil can fly: Utah dad photographs toddler...
- New Tom and Jerry, Curious George cartoons on...
- The Clean Cut: Alex Boye, Mormon Tabernacle...
- When Satan steals your motherhood 66
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the... 42
- BYUtv announces cancellation of... 8
- Dan Liljenquist: Overcoming adversity... 7
- We're doing youth soccer wrong: The... 6
- A look at same-sex marriage reaction... 5
- Obama lauds high court decision on gay... 5
- LDS musician Alex Boyé thrills... 5