Dinner Table Conversations: What can Sandy teach your family about preparedness?
Dinner table conversations. They are those rare moments when parents can talk with their children about the day's events. Here is an article we think your family may enjoy reading and discussing. What are your thoughts?
Today's Dinner Table Conversation is based on McKenzie Romero's recent article "Caught in the dark: What Sandy can teach you about preparedness."
What steps can your family take to be prepared?
Does the clothing you have prepared for your children in an emergency still fit them?
Do you have portable battery packs or solar charging units in your emergency kit?
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- Li-Fraumeni syndrome forces the Thompson...
- The 20 best family-friendly movies of 2014
- About Utah: He un-retired and found a world...
- Most kids no longer live in 'traditional'...
- Rosie is more than just a dog to a Spanish...
- Top Utah stories of 2014
- Effort underway to buy house for widow
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man... 8
- Most kids no longer live in... 8
- Should toy marketing be gender neutral? 5
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4... 3
- Is ‘The Battle of the Five... 2
- Chris Hicks: More than ever, 2014 was a... 1
- These simple changes can make your... 1
- Effort underway to buy house for widow 1