Dinner Table Conversations: What can Sandy teach your family about preparedness?
Dinner table conversations. They are those rare moments when parents can talk with their children about the day's events. Here is an article we think your family may enjoy reading and discussing. What are your thoughts?
Today's Dinner Table Conversation is based on McKenzie Romero's recent article "Caught in the dark: What Sandy can teach you about preparedness."
What steps can your family take to be prepared?
Does the clothing you have prepared for your children in an emergency still fit them?
Do you have portable battery packs or solar charging units in your emergency kit?
- Best and worst states to have a baby
- 20 things I will not regret doing with my kids
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Taking a leap of...
- The Clean Cut: New 'Simba cam' takes over...
- Where do we draw the line on spanking?
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 ways to embrace your...
- Where do we draw the line on spanking? 16
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale... 9
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working... 5
- Goodell: 'Same mistakes can never be... 4
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me 4
- Why a parent going to prison can be... 4
- 'Maze Runner,' based on Utah author's... 3
- Support from volunteer 'ally' families... 2