HIOBOKEN, N.J. — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie insists he hasn't soured on Mitt Romney.
Christie was the first governor to endorse Romney. He's raised millions and campaigned for the Republican presidential nominee. But Christie received some criticism after heaping praise on President Barack Obama for coming to the aid of New Jersey after Superstorm Sandy.
At a news conference in Hoboken after visiting a storm shelter on Sunday, Christie assured critics that he's still voting Republican on Tuesday.
Christie says both Obama and Romney know who his vote will be for.
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby...
- Train with plane crash bodies leaves rebel town
- Survey: Public 'warm' to Jews, Catholics and...
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard to...
- BYU-Idaho, Rexburg experience flooding after...
- Dutch tell rebels: Train full of bodies must...
- To encourage saving, some states turn to prizes
- Obama will sign order barring gay,...
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 44
- Obama will sign order barring gay,... 25
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard... 21
- Tea party groups' suit against IRS... 20
- US appeals court tosses Oklahoma gay... 18
- Ukraine: 295 on Malaysia plane shot... 14
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12
- Liberals swoon for Elizabeth Warren,... 9