HIOBOKEN, N.J. — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie insists he hasn't soured on Mitt Romney.
Christie was the first governor to endorse Romney. He's raised millions and campaigned for the Republican presidential nominee. But Christie received some criticism after heaping praise on President Barack Obama for coming to the aid of New Jersey after Superstorm Sandy.
At a news conference in Hoboken after visiting a storm shelter on Sunday, Christie assured critics that he's still voting Republican on Tuesday.
Christie says both Obama and Romney know who his vote will be for.
- Prepackaged caramel apples linked to 4...
- The Associated Press' top 10 movies of the year
- Hackers warn not to release 'The Interview'...
- What people never mention when they talk...
- Christmas 1914: The day even WWI showed humanity
- Cincinnati coach Mick Cronin has aneurysm
- Canada man finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for...
- Think your marital status is important? The...
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 49
- Vermont governor abandons single-payer... 32
- A post-election flurry: Obama tests his... 16
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Dec. 25... 15
- Taliban assault on Pakistan school... 13
- Forget Santa Claus, Virginia. Was there... 13
- Utah football's Hackett, Orchard named... 11
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8