HIOBOKEN, N.J. — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie insists he hasn't soured on Mitt Romney.
Christie was the first governor to endorse Romney. He's raised millions and campaigned for the Republican presidential nominee. But Christie received some criticism after heaping praise on President Barack Obama for coming to the aid of New Jersey after Superstorm Sandy.
At a news conference in Hoboken after visiting a storm shelter on Sunday, Christie assured critics that he's still voting Republican on Tuesday.
Christie says both Obama and Romney know who his vote will be for.
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal, 'has...
- The top 10 highest-paid female CEOs
- Feds release sage grouse conservation plans...
- What is the most Hawaiian movie set in...
- South Africa shaken by FIFA corruption probe
- Study says girls seek sisterhood in the...
- Administration asks skeptical judge to toss...
- Psychiatrist: Colorado theater shooter 'knew...
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 14
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- Gays wake up to changed Ireland, let... 12
- Family stress and poverty affect... 12
- US to 'fine tune' Iraq strategy in... 9
- The Rohingyas: A look into one of the... 9
- Census: Number of Americans on public... 8
- Obama urges Senate to renew... 7