Monday: at Memphis, 6 p.m. (Root)
The last time the Jazz played here, DeMarre Carroll's head was smacked so hard a tooth was knocked to the back of his mouth. Kinda like Utah's trip so far.
Wednesday: vs. Los Angeles Lakers, 7 p.m. (Root)
Regardless of what happens tonight at the FedEx Forum, coming home will be a relief for the Jazz. Bigger relief? They host the one-win Lakers.
Friday: at Denver, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)
Taking a page from BYU football's TV book, the Jazz fly over the Rockies for a late, nationally televised game against the struggling Nuggets (0-3).
Saturday: vs. Phoenix, 7 p.m. (Root)
Here's guessing Steve Nash didn't expect the Lakers to be worse than the Suns when he ditched Phoenix to join forces with Kobe et al.
Who's Hot: Mo Williams
Point guard providing leadership, grit and offensive playmaking.
Who's Not: Al Jefferson
Last year's leading scorer is only averaging 12.7 ppg on 42.5 FG percent.
The BIG stat: 99.7
Jazz are only 1-2, but their offense has been good — after the first quarter, at least. Utah averages 99.7 points (10th in NBA) but just 20.3 in the opening period.
EMAIL: email@example.com TWITTER: DJJazzyJody
- Utah Jazz: Analyzing 3 trade possibilities as...
- Rise and Shout: "Jeopardy!" contestants...
- Dick Harmon: Time running out for Dave Rose's...
- Morning links: Kyle Van Noy, Eric Weddle...
- 13 locals invited to 2016 NFL Scouting Combine
- BYU football quiz: How well do you know the...
- Jazz notes: Respect high between Coach...
- Utes return home and handle Huskies, 90-82,...
- Dick Harmon: Time running out for Dave... 45
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 44
- Rise and Shout: "Jeopardy!" contestants... 44
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out... 43
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 40
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 39
- 13 locals invited to 2016 NFL Scouting... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 33