Monday: at Memphis, 6 p.m. (Root)
The last time the Jazz played here, DeMarre Carroll's head was smacked so hard a tooth was knocked to the back of his mouth. Kinda like Utah's trip so far.
Wednesday: vs. Los Angeles Lakers, 7 p.m. (Root)
Regardless of what happens tonight at the FedEx Forum, coming home will be a relief for the Jazz. Bigger relief? They host the one-win Lakers.
Friday: at Denver, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)
Taking a page from BYU football's TV book, the Jazz fly over the Rockies for a late, nationally televised game against the struggling Nuggets (0-3).
Saturday: vs. Phoenix, 7 p.m. (Root)
Here's guessing Steve Nash didn't expect the Lakers to be worse than the Suns when he ditched Phoenix to join forces with Kobe et al.
Who's Hot: Mo Williams
Point guard providing leadership, grit and offensive playmaking.
Who's Not: Al Jefferson
Last year's leading scorer is only averaging 12.7 ppg on 42.5 FG percent.
The BIG stat: 99.7
Jazz are only 1-2, but their offense has been good — after the first quarter, at least. Utah averages 99.7 points (10th in NBA) but just 20.3 in the opening period.
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org TWITTER: DJJazzyJody
- Links: BYU gets a new commitment; Utes are...
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders weigh in...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak hires...
- Prep softball: Lehi whips Herriman twice to...
- Prep softball: Spanish Fork wins 4A title...
- High school baseball: Clutch fifth inning...
- Doug Robinson: BYU football may be... 125
- Guest commentary: Want national... 66
- Utah Utes coaches tailor weekly... 55
- BYU's Taysom Hill, Utah's Devontae... 45
- Links: BYU gets a new commitment; Utes... 38
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders... 30
- Ranking the best quarterbacks in... 23
- Dick Harmon: Who's going to follow... 17