Monday: at Memphis, 6 p.m. (Root)
The last time the Jazz played here, DeMarre Carroll's head was smacked so hard a tooth was knocked to the back of his mouth. Kinda like Utah's trip so far.
Wednesday: vs. Los Angeles Lakers, 7 p.m. (Root)
Regardless of what happens tonight at the FedEx Forum, coming home will be a relief for the Jazz. Bigger relief? They host the one-win Lakers.
Friday: at Denver, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)
Taking a page from BYU football's TV book, the Jazz fly over the Rockies for a late, nationally televised game against the struggling Nuggets (0-3).
Saturday: vs. Phoenix, 7 p.m. (Root)
Here's guessing Steve Nash didn't expect the Lakers to be worse than the Suns when he ditched Phoenix to join forces with Kobe et al.
Who's Hot: Mo Williams
Point guard providing leadership, grit and offensive playmaking.
Who's Not: Al Jefferson
Last year's leading scorer is only averaging 12.7 ppg on 42.5 FG percent.
The BIG stat: 99.7
Jazz are only 1-2, but their offense has been good — after the first quarter, at least. Utah averages 99.7 points (10th in NBA) but just 20.3 in the opening period.
EMAIL: email@example.com TWITTER: DJJazzyJody
- RSL's Kyle Beckerman named to USMNT's Copa...
- Exaggerator finally beats Nyquist, wins...
- DeRozan, Raptors end Cavaliers' streak with...
- 20 years ago: Utah Jazz drop heartbreaker to...
- 2 Indian climbers missing on Mount Everest...
- While Djokovic, Williams wait, Wawrinka gets...
- Risks in climbing Everest in focus as 3 die,...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 126
- Softball: Utah advances to regional... 39
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 39
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 34
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 32
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27
- Utah defensive lineman reportedly... 25
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under... 18