Monday: at Memphis, 6 p.m. (Root)
The last time the Jazz played here, DeMarre Carroll's head was smacked so hard a tooth was knocked to the back of his mouth. Kinda like Utah's trip so far.
Wednesday: vs. Los Angeles Lakers, 7 p.m. (Root)
Regardless of what happens tonight at the FedEx Forum, coming home will be a relief for the Jazz. Bigger relief? They host the one-win Lakers.
Friday: at Denver, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)
Taking a page from BYU football's TV book, the Jazz fly over the Rockies for a late, nationally televised game against the struggling Nuggets (0-3).
Saturday: vs. Phoenix, 7 p.m. (Root)
Here's guessing Steve Nash didn't expect the Lakers to be worse than the Suns when he ditched Phoenix to join forces with Kobe et al.
Who's Hot: Mo Williams
Point guard providing leadership, grit and offensive playmaking.
Who's Not: Al Jefferson
Last year's leading scorer is only averaging 12.7 ppg on 42.5 FG percent.
The BIG stat: 99.7
Jazz are only 1-2, but their offense has been good — after the first quarter, at least. Utah averages 99.7 points (10th in NBA) but just 20.3 in the opening period.
EMAIL: email@example.com TWITTER: DJJazzyJody
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Amy Donaldson: Domestic violence isn't a...
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a little...
- With Chuckie Keeton's status still uncertain,...
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6 seasons, but...
- If BYU and Utah played on the gridiron in...
- AAC commish: BYU is a 'power' team 129
- Roller-coaster ride: BYU outlasts... 103
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 78
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No.... 61
- Vai's View: BYU's greatest quarterback... 49
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 44
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6... 43
- BYU football report card: Mostly B's... 36