KHAYEGA, Kenya — If the U.S. presidential election were to be determined by a bull fight in Kenya then President Barack Obama would defeat Mitt Romney.
On Saturday, villagers from the western Kenya town of Khayega held a bull fighting contest between a 900-pound black bull they named Obama and a black and white 1,000-pound bull they named Mitt Romney. Both are cattle breeds indigenous to Kenya. Despite being lesser in size Obama was the overwhelming favorite having won six of his last fights and he did not disappoint. After close to a half-hour the bulls were separated and Obama was declared winner.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- NFL says Husain Abdullah should not have been...
- Why we don't need to worry that Utah cities...
- Luck, instinct determined fates of volcano...
- Colorado high court considers pot firing case
- Officials confirm first Ebola case diagnosed...
- Obama goal of Gitmo closure stalled at Pentagon
- Olympian Michael Phelps arrested on DUI charge
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 39
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic... 24
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby... 13
- Police: Fired worker beheaded Oklahoma... 12
- Tens of thousands of immigrant families... 11
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 11
- Parents of Michael Brown unmoved by... 7