KHAYEGA, Kenya — If the U.S. presidential election were to be determined by a bull fight in Kenya then President Barack Obama would defeat Mitt Romney.
On Saturday, villagers from the western Kenya town of Khayega held a bull fighting contest between a 900-pound black bull they named Obama and a black and white 1,000-pound bull they named Mitt Romney. Both are cattle breeds indigenous to Kenya. Despite being lesser in size Obama was the overwhelming favorite having won six of his last fights and he did not disappoint. After close to a half-hour the bulls were separated and Obama was declared winner.
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say they’re...
- Turkey downs Russian jet it says violated its...
- They put the giving in Thanksgiving
- Suicide vest found in Paris raises possible...
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back waterboarding
- Minneapolis police say 5 shot near protest scene
- TV Buying Guide: Get out tape measure before...
- Kerry: US trying to speed up efforts to...
- House votes to curb Syrian refugees,... 89
- Trump says he saw people celebrating... 37
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 32
- Carson tops new poll of Utah voters 28
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back... 25
- Kerry: US trying to speed up efforts to... 23
- Rep. Mia Love endorses Marco Rubio for... 22
- Terrorism propaganda assignment causes... 15