Deseret News/KSL polls show big leads for Mitt Romney, Orrin Hatch, Gov. Gary Herbert and John Swallow
Stewart, Bishop, Chaffetz favored in House
Colin E. Braley, Associated Press
The Deseret News and KSL recently commissioned Dan Jones and Associates to conduct polls about key races up for election Nov. 6. Here are results and coverage of those polls.
U.S. Senate, Congress: Hatch holds huge lead in U.S. Senate race; Stewart, Bishop, Chaffetz favored in House races
Salt Lake County mayor: Poll shows boost for Ben McAdams in tight race for S.L. County mayor
U.S. House Dist. 4 race: Mia Love has slim edge on Jim Matheson in volatile 4th District
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 39
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 14
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13