Deseret News/KSL polls show big leads for Mitt Romney, Orrin Hatch, Gov. Gary Herbert and John Swallow
Stewart, Bishop, Chaffetz favored in House
Colin E. Braley, Associated Press
The Deseret News and KSL recently commissioned Dan Jones and Associates to conduct polls about key races up for election Nov. 6. Here are results and coverage of those polls.
U.S. Senate, Congress: Hatch holds huge lead in U.S. Senate race; Stewart, Bishop, Chaffetz favored in House races
Salt Lake County mayor: Poll shows boost for Ben McAdams in tight race for S.L. County mayor
U.S. House Dist. 4 race: Mia Love has slim edge on Jim Matheson in volatile 4th District
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- Warrants issued for 3 suspects in beating...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 42
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- S.L. draws up airport plans 30
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 22
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 19
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 19
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 14