Deseret News/KSL polls show big leads for Mitt Romney, Orrin Hatch, Gov. Gary Herbert and John Swallow
Stewart, Bishop, Chaffetz favored in House
Colin E. Braley, Associated Press
The Deseret News and KSL recently commissioned Dan Jones and Associates to conduct polls about key races up for election Nov. 6. Here are results and coverage of those polls.
U.S. Senate, Congress: Hatch holds huge lead in U.S. Senate race; Stewart, Bishop, Chaffetz favored in House races
Salt Lake County mayor: Poll shows boost for Ben McAdams in tight race for S.L. County mayor
U.S. House Dist. 4 race: Mia Love has slim edge on Jim Matheson in volatile 4th District
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- Cities, state battle panhandling through the...
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- About Utah: All the mac and cheese they can eat
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Body of man, 51, discovered outside Cedar City
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 21
- Local religious leaders urge support... 20
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 11