Deseret News/KSL polls show big leads for Mitt Romney, Orrin Hatch, Gov. Gary Herbert and John Swallow
Stewart, Bishop, Chaffetz favored in House
Colin E. Braley, Associated Press
The Deseret News and KSL recently commissioned Dan Jones and Associates to conduct polls about key races up for election Nov. 6. Here are results and coverage of those polls.
U.S. Senate, Congress: Hatch holds huge lead in U.S. Senate race; Stewart, Bishop, Chaffetz favored in House races
Salt Lake County mayor: Poll shows boost for Ben McAdams in tight race for S.L. County mayor
U.S. House Dist. 4 race: Mia Love has slim edge on Jim Matheson in volatile 4th District
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Seeking social media 'likes' could cause...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 47
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 21
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17