Deseret News/KSL polls show big leads for Mitt Romney, Orrin Hatch, Gov. Gary Herbert and John Swallow
Stewart, Bishop, Chaffetz favored in House
Colin E. Braley, Associated Press
The Deseret News and KSL recently commissioned Dan Jones and Associates to conduct polls about key races up for election Nov. 6. Here are results and coverage of those polls.
U.S. Senate, Congress: Hatch holds huge lead in U.S. Senate race; Stewart, Bishop, Chaffetz favored in House races
Salt Lake County mayor: Poll shows boost for Ben McAdams in tight race for S.L. County mayor
U.S. House Dist. 4 race: Mia Love has slim edge on Jim Matheson in volatile 4th District
- Boulder slams into Rockville home, killing two
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Charges filed against 'fixer' in ongoing...
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Passerby was mistakenly used as translator in...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Orangeville couple killed in head-on crash
- Pay increase for Gov. Herbert, other... 67
- Legal analysis supports Utah's law on... 37
- Do Utah high school students need four... 31
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in... 20
- Charges filed against 'fixer' in... 18
- Young adults are faced with risky... 16
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists... 14
- John Swallow lost computer hard drive... 12