Ravell Call, Deseret News
I am voting for Jim Matheson because his views are more moderate than Mia Love's. Also he is probably the only Democrat likely to have a chance to win a national office in Utah. All the Republican office holders seem to endorse Mia Love. Do they want a one-party state? One-party states didn't work for Communist Russia or Nazi Germany. All it accomplishes is bad government.
I trust Jim and believe he will do the best for Utah. The national parties on both sides have presented negative ads and Jim is the only one to place ads denying the negetive reports on his record. If the ads against Mia Love are not true, why doesn't she deny them? Is it because they are true?
- My view: Obama has you cornered with K-12...
- Five principles to help guide public dialogue...
- Letter: Human body
- Steve Eaton: Sundance the Talking Dog is gone
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: A more...
- My view: Use of force debate should recognize...
- In our opinion: School libraries need...
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on Mexican...
- Five principles to help guide public... 96
- In our opinion: Sen. Mike Lee's... 61
- Letter: Human body 37
- Robert J. Samuelson: The trouble with... 15
- Drew Clark: We need to consider... 15
- In our opinion: School libraries need... 13
- Letter: Transportation component 11
- My view: Obama has you cornered with... 9