Ravell Call, Deseret News
I am voting for Jim Matheson because his views are more moderate than Mia Love's. Also he is probably the only Democrat likely to have a chance to win a national office in Utah. All the Republican office holders seem to endorse Mia Love. Do they want a one-party state? One-party states didn't work for Communist Russia or Nazi Germany. All it accomplishes is bad government.
I trust Jim and believe he will do the best for Utah. The national parties on both sides have presented negative ads and Jim is the only one to place ads denying the negetive reports on his record. If the ads against Mia Love are not true, why doesn't she deny them? Is it because they are true?
- Natalie Gochnour: The best of Utah...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Net neutrality could...
- Letter: Why such controversy?
- In our opinion: Closing the 'discipline gap'...
- In our opinion: SB296 bridges...
- Jay Evensen: Open wide and swallow your tax...
- Dan Liljenquist: Looking to the Supreme Court...
- Letter: Live long and prosper
- Bob Bennett: Climate change question... 97
- Letter: Same stale air 48
- My view: Common Core tests erode... 44
- Letter: Mandated freedom 37
- In our opinion: SB296 bridges... 34
- Dan Liljenquist: Looking to the Supreme... 33
- George F. Will: IRS continues to act in... 29
- In our opinion: Talking of tax reform... 28