Ravell Call, Deseret News
I am voting for Jim Matheson because his views are more moderate than Mia Love's. Also he is probably the only Democrat likely to have a chance to win a national office in Utah. All the Republican office holders seem to endorse Mia Love. Do they want a one-party state? One-party states didn't work for Communist Russia or Nazi Germany. All it accomplishes is bad government.
I trust Jim and believe he will do the best for Utah. The national parties on both sides have presented negative ads and Jim is the only one to place ads denying the negetive reports on his record. If the ads against Mia Love are not true, why doesn't she deny them? Is it because they are true?
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- My view: Medical marijuana: Google vs. PubMed
- My view: Why so many Americans find Trump and...
- George F. Will: Break the dentists' hold on...
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal benefits of...
- My view: What's behind water funding travesty
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- My view: Does going to pot send the wrong...
- In our opinion: National security and... 79
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 39
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 34
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 32
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal... 32
- Letter: Coal and job creation 24
- Rely on invisible hand? 24
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third... 22