Ravell Call, Deseret News
I am voting for Jim Matheson because his views are more moderate than Mia Love's. Also he is probably the only Democrat likely to have a chance to win a national office in Utah. All the Republican office holders seem to endorse Mia Love. Do they want a one-party state? One-party states didn't work for Communist Russia or Nazi Germany. All it accomplishes is bad government.
I trust Jim and believe he will do the best for Utah. The national parties on both sides have presented negative ads and Jim is the only one to place ads denying the negetive reports on his record. If the ads against Mia Love are not true, why doesn't she deny them? Is it because they are true?
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- My view: They run toward danger
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- In our opinion: National security and... 66
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 39
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 17
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 15
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13