What to watch for during the Jazz's NBA season, starting tonight
24 players, two teams and 48 minutes.
For many, the start of the NBA season is a welcome way to wear out the winter, but avid Jazz fans look forward to this time all year long. Tonight, the 82-game journey starts.
The Jazz raced through 8 preseason games, winning five. Along the way, we learned a lot about this team's depth, style of play and talent.
Now that the real season has begun, what to watch for?
Denim Millward of BleacherReport.com has given Jazz fans a lesson in what we learned from the preseason. As the season progresses, here are five things to have on your Jazz radar:
- This summer belonged to Enes Kanter. He is completely transformed.
- The Jazz have five awesome big men, and distributing the minutes will be a challenge.
- So nice it's in here twice, the Jazz have five--count them--five awesome big men. There will be no dropoff when the second unit comes in.
- Three-point shooting has been improved. This combined with the Jazz's loaded front court will make Utah hard to defend.
- The youth movement is strong. Who knows when Kanter, Hayward, and Favors will overtake Jefferson, Millsap and Marvin Williams. If the latter struggle, could be sooner than later.
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- An early look at the preseason Heisman hopefuls
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Mendenhall comfortable with BYU's quarterback...
- Recruiting central: Top 25 prep football...
- High school football: Louis Wong, Tony...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 104
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 97
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 94
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 49
- Playoffs ‘almost... 36
- Former Ute Zane Beadles donates... 27
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 25
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has... 24