What to watch for during the Jazz's NBA season, starting tonight
24 players, two teams and 48 minutes.
For many, the start of the NBA season is a welcome way to wear out the winter, but avid Jazz fans look forward to this time all year long. Tonight, the 82-game journey starts.
The Jazz raced through 8 preseason games, winning five. Along the way, we learned a lot about this team's depth, style of play and talent.
Now that the real season has begun, what to watch for?
Denim Millward of BleacherReport.com has given Jazz fans a lesson in what we learned from the preseason. As the season progresses, here are five things to have on your Jazz radar:
- This summer belonged to Enes Kanter. He is completely transformed.
- The Jazz have five awesome big men, and distributing the minutes will be a challenge.
- So nice it's in here twice, the Jazz have five--count them--five awesome big men. There will be no dropoff when the second unit comes in.
- Three-point shooting has been improved. This combined with the Jazz's loaded front court will make Utah hard to defend.
- The youth movement is strong. Who knows when Kanter, Hayward, and Favors will overtake Jefferson, Millsap and Marvin Williams. If the latter struggle, could be sooner than later.
- Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 4: Ranking the...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Branden Bowen commits...
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- BYU football: No rest for BYU defense during...
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 4: Ranking the...
- Ute coach Kyle Whittingham congratulates...
- Utah State pressing pause ahead of BYU game...
- Dick Harmon: Knuckleheads with Heismans...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 164
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 113
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 84
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 53
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart... 32
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset,... 29
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads... 28