What to watch for during the Jazz's NBA season, starting tonight
24 players, two teams and 48 minutes.
For many, the start of the NBA season is a welcome way to wear out the winter, but avid Jazz fans look forward to this time all year long. Tonight, the 82-game journey starts.
The Jazz raced through 8 preseason games, winning five. Along the way, we learned a lot about this team's depth, style of play and talent.
Now that the real season has begun, what to watch for?
Denim Millward of BleacherReport.com has given Jazz fans a lesson in what we learned from the preseason. As the season progresses, here are five things to have on your Jazz radar:
- This summer belonged to Enes Kanter. He is completely transformed.
- The Jazz have five awesome big men, and distributing the minutes will be a challenge.
- So nice it's in here twice, the Jazz have five--count them--five awesome big men. There will be no dropoff when the second unit comes in.
- Three-point shooting has been improved. This combined with the Jazz's loaded front court will make Utah hard to defend.
- The youth movement is strong. Who knows when Kanter, Hayward, and Favors will overtake Jefferson, Millsap and Marvin Williams. If the latter struggle, could be sooner than later.
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Morning links: ESPN takes deep dive into Utah...
- Felt's Facts: Breaking down the Utah high...
- Ute recruit Tyler Huntley posting huge...
- Underrated East Carolina will test BYU's defense
- Perseverance pays off for Taele, a big...
- BYU football notebook: Running back position...
- Hawaii trip had benefits for Utah Jazz aside...
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 52
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 45
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 32
- Utah Utes football: The California... 29
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- After win, BYU looking to improve, get... 26
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Morning links: When will the Utes... 17