As our two major presidential candidates sprint to the finish line, President Obama has decided to attack Mitt Romney on the basis that Romney will not keep his promises and will say anything to get elected.
This is an audacious claim from a president who has left in his wake a very long string of broken promises. As for saying anything to get elected, Obama proved his own willingness to prevaricate at the end of the second presidential debate when he told the American people three obvious lies: One, he believes in the free enterprise system; two, he believes in self-reliance; three, he thinks people should be rewarded for their hard work.
Obama's past rhetoric and his present policies expose the hollowness of these so-called beliefs.
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- In our opinion: Six heroes for our values in...
- John Florez: The people's voices don't count
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Our year-end...
- Drew Clark: Ebola, cybersecurity and...
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions
- Letter: Distance from religion
- Letter: Access to health care
- Letter: Access to health care 42
- John Florez: The people's voices don't... 38
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests... 31
- Letter: Distance from religion 31
- Letter: Sharing culpability 22
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions 20
- A. Scott Anderson: Peace on earth comes... 15
- Prisons bring much positive change 13