As our two major presidential candidates sprint to the finish line, President Obama has decided to attack Mitt Romney on the basis that Romney will not keep his promises and will say anything to get elected.
This is an audacious claim from a president who has left in his wake a very long string of broken promises. As for saying anything to get elected, Obama proved his own willingness to prevaricate at the end of the second presidential debate when he told the American people three obvious lies: One, he believes in the free enterprise system; two, he believes in self-reliance; three, he thinks people should be rewarded for their hard work.
Obama's past rhetoric and his present policies expose the hollowness of these so-called beliefs.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Dan Liljenquist: Detroit is sending a message...
- George F. Will: President Obama's epiphanies...
- Jay Evensen: Utah inversions — 100...
- In our opinion: Refinery should be allowed to...
- Letter: American billionaires
- Letter: Golden goose
- My view: Ask a veteran about their health care
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 63
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 44
- Letter: American billionaires 35
- In our opinion: No more 'Government... 33
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a... 29
- President should not act without... 28