As our two major presidential candidates sprint to the finish line, President Obama has decided to attack Mitt Romney on the basis that Romney will not keep his promises and will say anything to get elected.
This is an audacious claim from a president who has left in his wake a very long string of broken promises. As for saying anything to get elected, Obama proved his own willingness to prevaricate at the end of the second presidential debate when he told the American people three obvious lies: One, he believes in the free enterprise system; two, he believes in self-reliance; three, he thinks people should be rewarded for their hard work.
Obama's past rhetoric and his present policies expose the hollowness of these so-called beliefs.
- There are no Frodos without Sams: The reality...
- My view: Eliminating the root cause of bullying
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- In our opinion: In an entrepreneurial...
- Letter: Amnesty for who?
- Brad Stine: Words created everything, so we...
- In our opinion: FDA must consider regulating...
- Gov. Herbert: Executing fundamentals for a...
- Letter: Socialism, like salt 49
- Letter: Disagreement vs. hate 42
- There are no Frodos without Sams: The... 42
- George F. Will: Understanding our... 41
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity 35
- My view: Immigration reform just makes... 33
- My view: Eliminating the root cause of... 27
- Robert J. Samuelson: Long-term... 26