Toby Talbot, ASSOCIATED PRESS
The American Red Cross is responding to Hurricane Sandy by offering the following information at this link.
Here are social media links for the organization, also updated with help for severe weather information:
To help, make a donation by visiting www.redcross.org, calling 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) or visiting the social media links above. You can text the word REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation. Contributions may also be sent to the local Red Cross chapter or the American Red Cross, P.O. Box 37243, Washington, D.C. 20013.
- Creeping landslide devouring part of Jackson,...
- Film about man's crusade against child sex...
- See which books were most frequently...
- Photo gallery: Celebrating Easter across the...
- Jelly beans, chocolate and plastic eggs:...
- Public smoke-out marks pot holiday in Colorado
- Costa Rican a celebrity after certified miracle
- 'Captain America' tops box office for third week
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 29
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 28
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 24
- Police: Student ate more pot than... 19
- Sentenced but never jailed, robber who... 17
- Supreme Court weighs ban on false... 15
- Get married, stay married? No fault... 15