NBA scout says Jimmer Fredette 'has no future in the NBA'
Mark J. Terrill, AP
If only Jimmer Fredette can do in the NBA what he did in college, he will be a sensation.
That's how a lot of basketball fans viewed things a couple of years ago.
But actually, that plan isn't looking so good. The Jimmer has been doing what he did in college — and it hasn't worked with the Sacramento Kings. Those concerns about his ability to play the point? His defense?
They were real.
But don't trust us. Check out this assessment by an NBA scout, who says Fredette is destined for a career in Europe.
"Jimmer Fredette will be in Europe in a year or two. He has no future in the league. None. He can't create his own shot, he has a hard time coming off screens for a shot and he's not a point guard."
- Risks in climbing Everest in focus as 3 die,...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- LSU's live tiger mascot diagnosed with rare...
- Olympic gold-medal sailor tells of gunpoint...
- A look at Day 2 at French Open
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win...
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under Armour
- Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles selected to host...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 147
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 67
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 48
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 48
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 28
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27