NBA scout says Jimmer Fredette 'has no future in the NBA'
Mark J. Terrill, AP
If only Jimmer Fredette can do in the NBA what he did in college, he will be a sensation.
That's how a lot of basketball fans viewed things a couple of years ago.
But actually, that plan isn't looking so good. The Jimmer has been doing what he did in college — and it hasn't worked with the Sacramento Kings. Those concerns about his ability to play the point? His defense?
They were real.
But don't trust us. Check out this assessment by an NBA scout, who says Fredette is destined for a career in Europe.
"Jimmer Fredette will be in Europe in a year or two. He has no future in the league. None. He can't create his own shot, he has a hard time coming off screens for a shot and he's not a point guard."
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of Charlotte...
- Froome keeps lead intact, set to secure 3rd...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- IOC leaders stop short of complete ban on...
- Aussies won't move to Rio village yet; power,...
- Ken Griffey Jr. and Mike Piazza inducted into...
- 'Vive la France': Chris Froome makes...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 104
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 45
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 30
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 21
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 15
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 8
- Former BYU guard Cory Calvert to... 7