A list of church events around Utah.
Bible Study, potluck set for Thursday at OCC
OREM — The Orem Community Church will hold services this Sunday, Oct. 28, at 10:30 AM. The service will be led by Pastor Kevin Miller. Sunday School is available for children, which is located at 130 N. 400 East, Orem. On Monday, Oct. 29 at 6 PM a spaghetti dinner will be held to celebrate the Community Garden, both the workers and the harvest. Come at 4:30 PM to help set up or 6 PM to enjoy the dinner and entertainment. The Nov. 1 Bible Study & Potluck will be led by Pastor George Lower (Mark 12:38-44)
For more information, call 801-224-1760 or visit oremcommunitychurch.com.
RMBC sermon will focus on ephesians
BRIGHAM CITY — "The Importance of Knowing You Are Loved — The Benediction" is Pastor Steve Barsuhn's message for this Sunday at the 10:30 a.m. Worship Service of
Rocky Mountain Bible Church.
The text for his sermon comes from the Bible book of Ephesians.
Sunday School meets at 9:30 a.m. The study of the book of Joshua will continue.
On Sundays at 6:45 p.m. RMBC is showing a video series titled "Love and Respect." This is followed by a discussion time for those who wish to participate.
Rocky Mountain Bible Church is located at 659 North Main in Brigham City. For more information please go to www.rocky-mountain.org.
New Morning Church to meet this Sunday
PROVO — New Morning Church will hold worship services this Sunday at 9:30 a.m. in the conference center of the Best Western Cotton Tree Inn, located at 2230 N. University Pkwy., Provo, for breakfast, music and preaching.
For more information, call 801-200-3818 or visit newmorningchurch.com.
Calvary City hosts midweek Bible study
PROVO — The Calvary City on a Hill Church hosts a midweek Bible study on Wednesday evenings at 7.
The public is invited. The church is in the Old Provo Theater building, 105 E. 100 North.
For more information, call 801-756-7770.
Sojourn Community Holds Services in Magna
MAGNA — Sojourn Community Church, under the direction of Pastor Kenneth Blinn, holds services on Sundays at 5:30 p.m. at the Webster Community Center in Magna, 8952 W. Magna Main.
For more information, call 801-987-0877 or visit SojournLife.org.
Weekday services at Chabad Lubavitch
SALT LAKE CITY — Weekday services at Chabad Lubavitch of Utah are held each morning at 7:30 a.m. Sunday services are at 9 a.m. followed by bagels, lox and Torah.
Chabad Lubavitch of Utah is located at 1760 S. 1100 East, Salt Lake City. For more information, please call 801-467-7777.
Submit information to the Deseret News
Want to submit information about local religious news, events or activities?
MAIL: Religion Editor, P.O. Box 1257, Salt Lake City, UT 84110.
- Germany: Syrian asylum seekers blows himself...
- Pope Francis: The world's at war, but not a...
- Pope visits Auschwitz in silence, meets...
- Can Hillary Clinton finally close the...
- 5 faith facts about Tim Kaine: ‘I do...
- How religious commitment affects people's...
- Who boos an opening prayer? The Berniacs of...
- Great quote, Tim Kaine, but John Wesley never...
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 44
- 'Duck Dynasty' star: Media,... 26
- Can Hillary Clinton finally close the... 17
- Great quote, Tim Kaine, but John Wesley... 12
- The divided soul of the Democratic Party 12
- Who boos an opening prayer? The... 8
- Macy's allegedly fires longtime... 8
- How religious commitment affects... 4