Laura Seitz, Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Students with disabilities enjoyed Thursday on the ice thanks to some generous high school students. Students at the Kauri Sue Hamilton School, a school for students with significant disabilities, participated in Wheelchairz on Ice, which was created by Skyline High School students Deo and Marianne Newell. The service project gave the Hamilton School students the experience of ice skating at no cost to the school, the students or their families.
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- The truth about addiction
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- Sandy officer shoots, critically injures man...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's running...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 23
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19