Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Mayor Ralph Becker debuts Salt Lake City's new 8-foot chalkboards on Thursday. The city's Urban Intervention Project seeks feedback from residents at what will be the site of the city's Performing Arts Center. The project consists of two chalkboards asking the public to complete the following sentences:
I hope the new Performing Arts Center will
A great arts district includes
The best thing about this area is
All responses posted on the boards will be gathered and included in a public engagement effort to inform and shape decisions about the city's future performing arts venue.
- Phone lines are open: Customers camp out for...
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL concern
- Riverton Hospital expansion aims to meet...
- Where’s the app for an earthquake warning?
- Stericycle critics: Shut it down now
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars in revenue
- Financial interventions don't work
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 9
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2