Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Mayor Ralph Becker debuts Salt Lake City's new 8-foot chalkboards on Thursday. The city's Urban Intervention Project seeks feedback from residents at what will be the site of the city's Performing Arts Center. The project consists of two chalkboards asking the public to complete the following sentences:
I hope the new Performing Arts Center will
A great arts district includes
The best thing about this area is
All responses posted on the boards will be gathered and included in a public engagement effort to inform and shape decisions about the city's future performing arts venue.
- What people never mention when they talk...
- 3 tips for traveling cheaply
- N. Korea proposes joint probe over Sony hacking
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- AP PHOTOS: A look at 2014 in the business world
- Amazon offers one-hour delivery in Manhattan...
- Utah economy still adding jobs, report says
- Amazon-Hachette feud headlines book news in 2014
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- What people never mention when they... 3
- US current account deficit rises to... 1
- Incoming Senate Majority Leader Mitch... 1