For education in Utah, there are no simple solutions. However, after analyzing public education in Utah the last few years and then studying Peter Cooke's education platform, I am supporting him for governor.
Cooke is a problem-solver who plans to make improving education in Utah his No. 1 priority. Money infused into Utah's districts will help raise our state from last place in America per-pupil spending to a place where teachers can declare proudly that they teach in Utah. I give Cooke my vote.
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod
- Letter: Religious freedom
- In our opinion: Maintaining balance
- Doug Robinson: Utah man discovers powerful...
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with...
- My view: Adoption legislation: Children...
- Jay Evensen: Don't mess with a great Utah...
- Dan Liljenquist: Count My Vote: Compromise...
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 63
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 37
- Obama's biggest test: Ukraine 33
- Robert Bennett: Keystone: What... 32
- Michael Gerson: The GOP needs to... 22
- Letter: Reclassify ISPs as common carriers 19