For education in Utah, there are no simple solutions. However, after analyzing public education in Utah the last few years and then studying Peter Cooke's education platform, I am supporting him for governor.
Cooke is a problem-solver who plans to make improving education in Utah his No. 1 priority. Money infused into Utah's districts will help raise our state from last place in America per-pupil spending to a place where teachers can declare proudly that they teach in Utah. I give Cooke my vote.
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid with a...
- My view: Women’s equality — 95...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- Letter: 20th-century achievements
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do with...
- Letter: Appalling attitude 84
- George F. Will: Immigration-related... 57
- Letter: Big money in politics 44
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 43
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 39
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 38
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 34