For education in Utah, there are no simple solutions. However, after analyzing public education in Utah the last few years and then studying Peter Cooke's education platform, I am supporting him for governor.
Cooke is a problem-solver who plans to make improving education in Utah his No. 1 priority. Money infused into Utah's districts will help raise our state from last place in America per-pupil spending to a place where teachers can declare proudly that they teach in Utah. I give Cooke my vote.
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Richard Davis: Why do I serve?
- In our opinion: National security and... 75
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 55
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 30
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 30
- Letter: Coal and job creation 21
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18