For education in Utah, there are no simple solutions. However, after analyzing public education in Utah the last few years and then studying Peter Cooke's education platform, I am supporting him for governor.
Cooke is a problem-solver who plans to make improving education in Utah his No. 1 priority. Money infused into Utah's districts will help raise our state from last place in America per-pupil spending to a place where teachers can declare proudly that they teach in Utah. I give Cooke my vote.
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration...
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- In our opinion: 70 mph — driving at the...
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive order...
- Letter: Acting on immigration
- Greg Bell: It's time to raise the gas tax
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude...
- My view: Global warming needs free market
- Letter: Where jobs come from 64
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 61
- Letter: Growing party divide 52
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration... 51
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 44
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 40
- In our opinion: When it comes to... 40
- Letter: Speed limit increase 26