For education in Utah, there are no simple solutions. However, after analyzing public education in Utah the last few years and then studying Peter Cooke's education platform, I am supporting him for governor.
Cooke is a problem-solver who plans to make improving education in Utah his No. 1 priority. Money infused into Utah's districts will help raise our state from last place in America per-pupil spending to a place where teachers can declare proudly that they teach in Utah. I give Cooke my vote.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Kathleen Parker: Placing blame for massive...
- Letter: Bring the prison here
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 41
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- In our opinion: Moving forward... 24