Our take: Online family history resource Ancestry.com has recently released some of Republican Presidential nominee Mitt Romney's family tree, including the number of Commanders-in-Chief and other historical figures he is related to.
How many Commanders-in-Chief can you get in one family tree? When its former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romneys family tree, the answer is six.
According to Ancestry.com, the worlds largest online family history resource, Romneys family tree connects him to Franklin D. Roosevelt, Calvin Coolidge, Franklin Pierce, Herbert Hoover, and both George H.W. and George W. Bush.
Romney is connected to Presidents George W. Bush (10th cousins, twice removed), George H. W. Bush (10th cousins, once removed) and Franklin D. Roosevelt (8th cousins, twice removed) through Ann Marbury Hutchinson, a key figure in the development of religious freedom in America and early settler of Rhode Island and New York.
Read more about You WonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t Believe Who RomneyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Related To on Ancestry.com.
- Piano Guys, David Archuleta, 'Nutcracker':...
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- Families have become the scapegoat of holiday...
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- How actress Blake Lively's family saves money...
- 15 things you should give up to be a happier...
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 39
- Families have become the scapegoat of... 9
- Brittany Maynard, right-to-die voice,... 7
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere 5
- Sherry Young: When the scruffy look is... 4
- Be thankful — there's a theology... 4
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be... 4
- This new video game shows that there is... 3