David Goldman, AP
They courted treason. They cheated death. They did it for us. From the young men who gave their blood in the snows of the Revolutionary War, to the rescuers who rushed into the smoldering World Trade Center, Americans have always fought for freedom. I address all those who are undecided about their vote in the upcoming election: look deep inside. Look into the candidates' eyes. Discern which one will uphold the freedoms our ancestors sacrificed so much for. If everyone does so, there will be nothing to regret when election day is past.
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal benefits of...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- My view: Medical marijuana: Google vs. PubMed
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- My view: Does going to pot send the wrong...
- Rely on invisible hand?
- George F. Will: Break the dentists' hold on...
- In our opinion: National security and... 79
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 58
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 39
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 32
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal... 29
- Letter: Coal and job creation 23