David Goldman, AP
They courted treason. They cheated death. They did it for us. From the young men who gave their blood in the snows of the Revolutionary War, to the rescuers who rushed into the smoldering World Trade Center, Americans have always fought for freedom. I address all those who are undecided about their vote in the upcoming election: look deep inside. Look into the candidates' eyes. Discern which one will uphold the freedoms our ancestors sacrificed so much for. If everyone does so, there will be nothing to regret when election day is past.
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse tends to...
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do better...
- In our opinion: Park City's slippery slopes
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core just...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 47
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 41
- Whitt Flora: It's time to put U.S.... 35
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 31
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it... 28