David Goldman, AP
They courted treason. They cheated death. They did it for us. From the young men who gave their blood in the snows of the Revolutionary War, to the rescuers who rushed into the smoldering World Trade Center, Americans have always fought for freedom. I address all those who are undecided about their vote in the upcoming election: look deep inside. Look into the candidates' eyes. Discern which one will uphold the freedoms our ancestors sacrificed so much for. If everyone does so, there will be nothing to regret when election day is past.
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal, Affordable...
- What one word best describes Barack Obama?
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- Michael Gerson: America has enough problems...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and children...
- Letter: Antelope Island prison
- Jay Evensen: In fight over school funding,...
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 77
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 70
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: Utah... 50
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 42
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize... 38
- In our opinion: Fairness for all in... 37
- Jay Evensen: Will Obama visit Utah? Do... 37
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a... 33