David Goldman, AP
They courted treason. They cheated death. They did it for us. From the young men who gave their blood in the snows of the Revolutionary War, to the rescuers who rushed into the smoldering World Trade Center, Americans have always fought for freedom. I address all those who are undecided about their vote in the upcoming election: look deep inside. Look into the candidates' eyes. Discern which one will uphold the freedoms our ancestors sacrificed so much for. If everyone does so, there will be nothing to regret when election day is past.
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win solution...
- Letter: Costly benefits
- In our opinion: Disrupted by email and the...
- Letter: Wrong tax approach
- John Florez: America's strength is its...
- Jay Evensen: Norm Bangerter was Utah's Harry...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 37
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27