David Goldman, AP
They courted treason. They cheated death. They did it for us. From the young men who gave their blood in the snows of the Revolutionary War, to the rescuers who rushed into the smoldering World Trade Center, Americans have always fought for freedom. I address all those who are undecided about their vote in the upcoming election: look deep inside. Look into the candidates' eyes. Discern which one will uphold the freedoms our ancestors sacrificed so much for. If everyone does so, there will be nothing to regret when election day is past.
- Jay Evensen: U.S. should put religious...
- Letter: America needs change
- George Chapman: A 24-hour city deserves a...
- Letter: SNAP for children
- In our opinion: Legislative subsidy for USU...
- In our opinion: Giving president 'fast-track'...
- Letter: Move out of last place
- Kenlee Hess: Immigrants improve American economy
- In our opinion: Anti-Semitism at home... 68
- Letter: America needs change 60
- In our opinion: Senate Democrats'... 47
- Letter: Policy comparisons 46
- John Hoffmire: Is the goal equality? 44
- Richard Davis: Demos shouldn't decide... 32
- Letter: Move out of last place 31
- Jay Evensen: U.S. should put religious... 27