David Goldman, AP
They courted treason. They cheated death. They did it for us. From the young men who gave their blood in the snows of the Revolutionary War, to the rescuers who rushed into the smoldering World Trade Center, Americans have always fought for freedom. I address all those who are undecided about their vote in the upcoming election: look deep inside. Look into the candidates' eyes. Discern which one will uphold the freedoms our ancestors sacrificed so much for. If everyone does so, there will be nothing to regret when election day is past.
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: In marriage...
- Politicians being awkward at Halloween
- In our opinion: 'If it ain't broke' ...
- My View: Children need mother and father
- Letter: Pulling down signs
- My view: U.S. faces grim future in Middle East
- My view: Let's get Congress working again for...
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah be in the Central...
- Jay Evensen: IRS abuses continue... 46
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: In marriage... 41
- Letter: Waiving rights 37
- The most important speech in Ronald... 36
- My view: Herbert should pick law... 32
- Letter: Common Core jeopardy 30
- My view: U.S. faces grim future in... 30
- Robert J. Samuelson: Wages stay... 29