BOCA RATON, Fla. — President Barack Obama says the United States will stand with Israel if it's attacked.
Obama said during Monday's presidential debate that Iran will not get a nuclear weapon "as long as I'm president."
Republican challenger Mitt Romney says he'd push for diplomatic isolation of the country. He says Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's rhetoric fans genocide and should be prosecuted under international law.
Obama says tough U.S. sanctions have "crippled" Iran's economy to the point that it's a shambles. The president says Iran is ultimately a threat to American national security and is a state sponsor of terrorism.
- Penny-farthing owner keeps on riding
- Brie Larson confirmed as 'Captain Marvel'
- Authorities: Munich shooter planned attack...
- Clinton's turn: Guide to the Democratic...
- Baton Rouge to continue to mourn officers...
- Civil-rights marchers: US still needs to...
- Obama: Trump's NATO comments show...
- Turkey investigating people who say coup...
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems... 49
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 44
- Trump says Russia should find Clinton's... 42
- Obama boosts Clinton: Carry her like... 41
- Clinton wins historic nomination,... 37
- After turmoil, Sanders, Michelle Obama,... 31
- Dems' division, emails roil party on... 28
- Democrats and Republicans double-down... 27