BOCA RATON, Fla. — President Barack Obama says the United States will stand with Israel if it's attacked.
Obama said during Monday's presidential debate that Iran will not get a nuclear weapon "as long as I'm president."
Republican challenger Mitt Romney says he'd push for diplomatic isolation of the country. He says Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's rhetoric fans genocide and should be prosecuted under international law.
Obama says tough U.S. sanctions have "crippled" Iran's economy to the point that it's a shambles. The president says Iran is ultimately a threat to American national security and is a state sponsor of terrorism.
- Heroes 2014: Ex-CIA officer uses...
- Bad Santa? 5 tips to tackle your holiday gift...
- On Christmas, Obama marks end of Afghan combat
- New Russian military doctrine says NATO top...
- Photo gallery: Christmas around the world
- How to help find a cure for Ebola from the...
- Father of pilot captured by Islamic State...
- Life support ends for dead Irishwoman, live...
- Obama 's Christmas in Hawaii: Carols,... 16
- Going it alone, Obama rocked the boat... 14
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near... 11
- On Christmas, Obama marks end of Afghan... 10
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican... 9
- Senate, CIA agree torture program was... 6
- Sony announces limited release for 'The... 5
- Judge seems skeptical of challenge to... 4