BOCA RATON, Fla. — President Barack Obama says the United States will stand with Israel if it's attacked.
Obama said during Monday's presidential debate that Iran will not get a nuclear weapon "as long as I'm president."
Republican challenger Mitt Romney says he'd push for diplomatic isolation of the country. He says Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's rhetoric fans genocide and should be prosecuted under international law.
Obama says tough U.S. sanctions have "crippled" Iran's economy to the point that it's a shambles. The president says Iran is ultimately a threat to American national security and is a state sponsor of terrorism.
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- 'The Voice' returns Monday with Pharrell,...
- Tense hunt in trooper ambush case hits 8 days
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- Second man arrested trying to enter White...
- After vote to stay in UK, Scots must heal divide
- Italian village honoring pilots of WWII US...
- Actress detained by police refuses to apologize
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into... 8
- How much America wants to be taxed 8
- New Jersey loses 4th casino as Trump... 5
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt... 5
- US to assign 3,000 from US military to... 4