BOCA RATON, Fla. — President Barack Obama says the United States will stand with Israel if it's attacked.
Obama said during Monday's presidential debate that Iran will not get a nuclear weapon "as long as I'm president."
Republican challenger Mitt Romney says he'd push for diplomatic isolation of the country. He says Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's rhetoric fans genocide and should be prosecuted under international law.
Obama says tough U.S. sanctions have "crippled" Iran's economy to the point that it's a shambles. The president says Iran is ultimately a threat to American national security and is a state sponsor of terrorism.
- Georgia girl struck by plane on Florida beach...
- The Great War: 100 photos marking 100 years...
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- NCAA settles head injury suit, will change rules
- Trial begins for Salt Lake attorney seeking...
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all lovers
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11 museum,...
- Navajo Generating Station, West's largest...
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 43
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Feds cap fines for not buying health... 22
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- After government topples crosses in... 20
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- Gaza sides agree to lull but truce... 13
- Navajo Generating Station, West's... 11