BOCA RATON, Fla. — President Barack Obama says the United States will stand with Israel if it's attacked.
Obama said during Monday's presidential debate that Iran will not get a nuclear weapon "as long as I'm president."
Republican challenger Mitt Romney says he'd push for diplomatic isolation of the country. He says Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's rhetoric fans genocide and should be prosecuted under international law.
Obama says tough U.S. sanctions have "crippled" Iran's economy to the point that it's a shambles. The president says Iran is ultimately a threat to American national security and is a state sponsor of terrorism.
- Defending the Faith: A case for the...
- Abercrombie & Fitch CEO posts statement on...
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,...
- Brave woman tried to reason with London...
- One third of millenials regret going to college
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Stories behind viral Oklahoma tragedy photos...
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 44
- Journalists criticize Obama... 38
- Associated Press CEO calls records... 23
- IRS official Lerner invokes Fifth... 22
- Former IRS chief to Congress: Can't say... 21
- More Obama aides knew IRS targeted... 19
- Supreme Court to weigh in on... 17
- IRS role in Obamacare adds deeper layer... 16