BOCA RATON, Fla. — Republican Mitt Romney says he praises rival President Barack Obama for ordering the raid that killed al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, but adds that the United States "can't kill our way out of this mess" of religious extremism.
Romney opened Monday's third and final presidential debate by criticizing Obama's policies toward Islamic extremism. He says that Obama missed an opportunity during the Arab Spring and says that Obama has not done enough to block Iran from building a nuclear weapon.
Obama says Romney has not been in a position to execute foreign policy, but adds that his positions to this point have "been all over the map." Romney says his strategy "is pretty straight forward: go after the bad guys."
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,...
- Defending the Faith: A case for the...
- Gallup poll shows shift in views on morality...
- One third of millenials regret going to college
- Stories behind viral Oklahoma tragedy photos...
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- Why $1 billion doesn't mean what it used to...
- Abercrombie & Fitch CEO posts statement on...
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 55
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,... 41
- Journalists criticize Obama... 38
- Associated Press CEO calls records... 23
- IRS official Lerner invokes Fifth... 22
- Former IRS chief to Congress: Can't say... 21
- More Obama aides knew IRS targeted... 19
- Supreme Court to weigh in on... 17