Bluffdale: Midvalley Bible Church, 13985 S. 2700 West
Cottonwood Heights: City Hall, 1265 E. Fort Union Blvd.
Draper: City Hall, 1020 E. Pioneer Road
Herriman: J.L. Sorenson Recreation Center, 5350 W. Main
Holladay: City Hall, 4580 S. 2300 East
Kearns: Eddie P. Mayne Kearns Senior Center, 4850 W. 4715 South
Magna: Senior Center, 9228 W. Main
Midvale: Boys and Girls Club Midvale, 7631 S. Chapel St.
Murray: City Hall, 5025 S. State
Riverton: Senior Center, 12914 S. Redwood Road
Salt Lake City: Salt Lake County Government Building, 2001 S. State; Christ United Methodist Church, 2375 E. 3300 South; Rivers Bend Northwest Senior Center, 1300 W. 300 North; Trolley Square, 600 S. 700 East
Sandy: City Hall, 10000 S. Centennial Parkway; Sandy Senior Center, 9310 S 1300 East
South Jordan: Senior Center, 10778 S. Redwood Road
Taylorsville: City Hall, 2600 W. Taylorsville Blvd.
West Jordan: City Hall, 8000 S Redwood Road; Mountain America Tanner Building, 7167 S. Center Park Drive
West Valley City: City Hall, 3600 S. Constitution Blvd.
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- IRS raids properties with possible polygamist...
- Friends, family remember sister missionary...
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's...
- 7 more of the most infamous criminals in Utah...
- UHP trooper hit during I-15 traffic stop
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 39
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 32
- IRS raids properties with possible... 19
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 17
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close... 11
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's... 10