Bluffdale: Midvalley Bible Church, 13985 S. 2700 West
Cottonwood Heights: City Hall, 1265 E. Fort Union Blvd.
Draper: City Hall, 1020 E. Pioneer Road
Herriman: J.L. Sorenson Recreation Center, 5350 W. Main
Holladay: City Hall, 4580 S. 2300 East
Kearns: Eddie P. Mayne Kearns Senior Center, 4850 W. 4715 South
Magna: Senior Center, 9228 W. Main
Midvale: Boys and Girls Club Midvale, 7631 S. Chapel St.
Murray: City Hall, 5025 S. State
Riverton: Senior Center, 12914 S. Redwood Road
Salt Lake City: Salt Lake County Government Building, 2001 S. State; Christ United Methodist Church, 2375 E. 3300 South; Rivers Bend Northwest Senior Center, 1300 W. 300 North; Trolley Square, 600 S. 700 East
Sandy: City Hall, 10000 S. Centennial Parkway; Sandy Senior Center, 9310 S 1300 East
South Jordan: Senior Center, 10778 S. Redwood Road
Taylorsville: City Hall, 2600 W. Taylorsville Blvd.
West Jordan: City Hall, 8000 S Redwood Road; Mountain America Tanner Building, 7167 S. Center Park Drive
West Valley City: City Hall, 3600 S. Constitution Blvd.
- Feds: Utah companies accused of conducting...
- Police identify body found on Ben Lomond...
- Census: Utah has youngest newlyweds, high...
- Ogden woman sues trooper, alleging he...
- Man fighting for custody of daughter may get...
- In time for the holidays, S.L. Comic Con...
- 107 years of Grace: Cedar City resident still...
- 5 Utah E. coli cases linked to Costco chicken...
- 200 gather at Utah Capitol in support... 48
- U. professor, students call on SCOTUS... 29
- Carson tops new poll of Utah voters 29
- Anatomy of a trip: The Utah-Switzerland... 23
- Ogden woman sues trooper, alleging he... 19
- Census: Utah has youngest newlyweds,... 16
- Feds: Utah companies accused of... 16
- Longtime Salt Lake County Councilman... 15