Bluffdale: Midvalley Bible Church, 13985 S. 2700 West
Cottonwood Heights: City Hall, 1265 E. Fort Union Blvd.
Draper: City Hall, 1020 E. Pioneer Road
Herriman: J.L. Sorenson Recreation Center, 5350 W. Main
Holladay: City Hall, 4580 S. 2300 East
Kearns: Eddie P. Mayne Kearns Senior Center, 4850 W. 4715 South
Magna: Senior Center, 9228 W. Main
Midvale: Boys and Girls Club Midvale, 7631 S. Chapel St.
Murray: City Hall, 5025 S. State
Riverton: Senior Center, 12914 S. Redwood Road
Salt Lake City: Salt Lake County Government Building, 2001 S. State; Christ United Methodist Church, 2375 E. 3300 South; Rivers Bend Northwest Senior Center, 1300 W. 300 North; Trolley Square, 600 S. 700 East
Sandy: City Hall, 10000 S. Centennial Parkway; Sandy Senior Center, 9310 S 1300 East
South Jordan: Senior Center, 10778 S. Redwood Road
Taylorsville: City Hall, 2600 W. Taylorsville Blvd.
West Jordan: City Hall, 8000 S Redwood Road; Mountain America Tanner Building, 7167 S. Center Park Drive
West Valley City: City Hall, 3600 S. Constitution Blvd.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- Streamlined FanX event is a win for Salt Lake...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Logan woman paralyzed from the waist down to...
- Jackie Biskupski kicks off campaign for Salt...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over... 170
- Romney decision not to run again... 48
- LDS position on gay, religious rights... 33
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Business community supports tax... 22
- Rep. Chris Stewart says he's working on... 19
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts... 17
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud,... 17