Gerry Broome, Associated Press
SALT LAKE CITY — Voter registration is coming to a close in Utah.
State officials say Monday is the last day for state residents to register to vote in the upcoming election.
Mail-in registration has already ended, but residents can still sign up online at www.vote.utah.gov , or in person at a county clerk's office.
To register, a person must be at least 18 years old by election day, a U.S. citizen, and a resident of Utah for at least 30 days before the election.
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Inmate charged with sending threatening...
- Could elephants' 'superhero' cancer guardian...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 67
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20
- LDS Church leaders continue to... 17
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15