Gerry Broome, Associated Press
SALT LAKE CITY — Voter registration is coming to a close in Utah.
State officials say Monday is the last day for state residents to register to vote in the upcoming election.
Mail-in registration has already ended, but residents can still sign up online at www.vote.utah.gov , or in person at a county clerk's office.
To register, a person must be at least 18 years old by election day, a U.S. citizen, and a resident of Utah for at least 30 days before the election.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 21
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 21
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12