Gerry Broome, Associated Press
SALT LAKE CITY — Voter registration is coming to a close in Utah.
State officials say Monday is the last day for state residents to register to vote in the upcoming election.
Mail-in registration has already ended, but residents can still sign up online at www.vote.utah.gov , or in person at a county clerk's office.
To register, a person must be at least 18 years old by election day, a U.S. citizen, and a resident of Utah for at least 30 days before the election.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Seeking social media 'likes' could cause...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 56
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17