The Record of Bergen County, Tyson Trish) MAGS OUT; TV OUT; NO ARCHIVING; MANDATORY CREDIT, Associated Press
The Houston Texans beat the Baltimore Ravens for the first time in seven matchups in a 43-13 win on Sunday. Antonio Smith had two sacks, J.J. Watt deflected a pass that led to an interception and Houston's defense returned to form after an embarrassing loss to Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers last week.
In other NFL action on Sunday, the Giants defeated the Redskins 27-23, the Packers beat the Rams 30-20, The Saints topped the Buccaneers 35-28 and the Colts beat the Browns 17-13.
Here's a gallery of photos from Sunday's games:
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 49
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26