Evan Vucci, Associated Press
I watched the second debate, and I'm not sure what's worse: The thought of Romney's "binder full of women" or the idea that he's probably making that story up.
Turns out that when Romney left office, only 25 percent of his staff were women.
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- White House press corps has been turned into...
- George F. Will: Obama takes a page from...
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- Commentary claims liberals are shocked by...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- In our opinion: Sharing ideas across schools...
- Michael Gerson: Common Core standards are not...
- Letters: No welfare, ever 80
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 34
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 29
- Letters: Dismantle IRS 25
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21