Evan Vucci, Associated Press
I watched the second debate, and I'm not sure what's worse: The thought of Romney's "binder full of women" or the idea that he's probably making that story up.
Turns out that when Romney left office, only 25 percent of his staff were women.
- In our opinion: Supreme Court ruling for...
- In our opinion: Declaration of Independence...
- My view: Move the prison for the sake of...
- My view: Everything you think you know about...
- Letter: Patriotism has not died
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the...
- Letter: The Fourth
- Jay Evensen: Don't let an apocalypse-free...
- Letter: Shredded Constitution 95
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws 51
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 40
- Letter: Trump’s chances 35
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies... 31
- Richard Davis: Time to fix Obamacare... 29
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 26
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 21