WASHINGTON — Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's wife says her husband will not run again if this race doesn't turn out the way they hope.
Ann Romney told ABC's "The View" Thursday that it was "a very hard thing" to put her family through another White House bid after he lost the 2008 Republican primary. She said she agreed because she feels her husband can bring economic prosperity to America, but they "absolutely" will not do it again if he loses.
Also appearing was the Romneys' son Josh, who was asked about brother Tagg's joke after this week's contentious debate that he wanted to "take a swing at" President Barack Obama. Josh Romney said as someone who's been slugged by Tagg, he can assure Obama he has nothing to worry about.
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are they...
- Scholarship lotteries, popular with everyone,...
- 'I am Adam Lanza's Mother' author Liza Long...
- Racing wildfire engulfs homes in California town
- Top 15 states for education
- Wearing this one thing can help boost a...
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a threat to...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 67
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 26
- Obama 'confident' of Islamic State... 19
- Americans link violence with Muslims,... 13
- Utah's Gov. Gary Herbert eyes more... 11
- Chicago, NY, Hawaii on Obama library's... 10
- Can Obama wage war without consent of... 5
- Rare snowstorm slams Rockies states,... 5