WASHINGTON — Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's wife says her husband will not run again if this race doesn't turn out the way they hope.
Ann Romney told ABC's "The View" Thursday that it was "a very hard thing" to put her family through another White House bid after he lost the 2008 Republican primary. She said she agreed because she feels her husband can bring economic prosperity to America, but they "absolutely" will not do it again if he loses.
Also appearing was the Romneys' son Josh, who was asked about brother Tagg's joke after this week's contentious debate that he wanted to "take a swing at" President Barack Obama. Josh Romney said as someone who's been slugged by Tagg, he can assure Obama he has nothing to worry about.
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say they’re...
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in Germany...
- Turkey downs Russian jet it says violated its...
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back waterboarding
- Officer charged with murder in teen's death;...
- Minneapolis police say 5 shot near protest scene
- They put the giving in Thanksgiving
- Group raised suspicions before 5 were shot at...
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 44
- Trump says he saw people celebrating... 38
- Carson tops new poll of Utah voters 28
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back... 25
- Kerry: US trying to speed up efforts to... 23
- Terrorism propaganda assignment causes... 15
- Turkey downs Russian jet it says... 14
- New school lunch regulations could turn... 12