Rendering of LDS Fort Collins Colorado Temple released
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints released a rendering of the Fort Collins Colorado Temple last week on MormonNewsroom.org.
President Thomas S. Monson announced plans to build the Fort Collins Temple at the April 2011 general conference of the LDS Church. The temple is the second in Colorado and 158th overall.
In July 2011, church officials announced that the temple would be constructed on the southeast corner of the intersection of Trilby Road and Timberline Road.
The LDS Church has 139 temples in operation and 29 planned or under construction. Click here to see a complete list of LDS temples, and learn about the recent announcement of temples in Tucson, Ariz., and Arequipa, Peru here.
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- LDS missionaries safe in Taiwan after earthquake
- Mormon Mentions: Adam Levine praises The...
- Mormon Taylor Swift look-alike draws national...
- After 3rd round of Hollywood Week on...
- 'Rich and fascinating': New online database...
- Music and the Spoken Word: Choosing to act
- Maintaining faith during LDS Church meeting...
- Defending the Faith: Why the question... 35
- Obama at prayer breakfast: 'Jesus is a... 25
- Obama's take on 3 key debates about... 13
- Bernie Sanders disappoints some... 12
- 'A unique insight': Jermaine Sullivan... 7
- New Harmony: Reading the pope's words... 6
- Maintaining faith during LDS Church... 5
- Panthers or Broncos? God does not care 5