The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints released a rendering of the Fort Collins Colorado Temple last week on MormonNewsroom.org.
President Thomas S. Monson announced plans to build the Fort Collins Temple at the April 2011 general conference of the LDS Church. The temple is the second in Colorado and 158th overall.
In July 2011, church officials announced that the temple would be constructed on the southeast corner of the intersection of Trilby Road and Timberline Road.
The LDS Church has 139 temples in operation and 29 planned or under construction. Click here to see a complete list of LDS temples, and learn about the recent announcement of temples in Tucson, Ariz., and Arequipa, Peru here.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- LDS World: Receiving comfort in our afflictions
- Actress Leah Remini criticized after...
- Returned Mormon missionaries in college...
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Temple tax: European court rules LDS... 100
- Gay marriage debate is changing how... 84
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 56
- When Satan steals your motherhood 44
- Defending the Faith: Where is Mount Sinai? 24
- Director Darren Aronofsky’s... 20
- Local religious leaders urge support... 20
- Actress Leah Remini criticized after... 14