Rendering of LDS Fort Collins Colorado Temple released
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints released a rendering of the Fort Collins Colorado Temple last week on MormonNewsroom.org.
President Thomas S. Monson announced plans to build the Fort Collins Temple at the April 2011 general conference of the LDS Church. The temple is the second in Colorado and 158th overall.
In July 2011, church officials announced that the temple would be constructed on the southeast corner of the intersection of Trilby Road and Timberline Road.
The LDS Church has 139 temples in operation and 29 planned or under construction. Click here to see a complete list of LDS temples, and learn about the recent announcement of temples in Tucson, Ariz., and Arequipa, Peru here.
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- LDS World: Western author Wallace Stegner...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- Defending the Faith: FairMormon Conference to...
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- BYU-Idaho students form brotherhood of...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 300
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 141
- Religious groups react to Boy... 78
- Do contraceptive rules make religious... 43
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in... 32
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 31
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in... 27
- America welcomes Christians, Jews;... 23