The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints released a rendering of the Fort Collins Colorado Temple last week on MormonNewsroom.org.
President Thomas S. Monson announced plans to build the Fort Collins Temple at the April 2011 general conference of the LDS Church. The temple is the second in Colorado and 158th overall.
In July 2011, church officials announced that the temple would be constructed on the southeast corner of the intersection of Trilby Road and Timberline Road.
The LDS Church has 139 temples in operation and 29 planned or under construction. Click here to see a complete list of LDS temples, and learn about the recent announcement of temples in Tucson, Ariz., and Arequipa, Peru here.
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- Miracles found at new temple in Florida
- First Presidency Easter Message
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir celebrates Easter...
- Watch: Mormon Tabernacle Choir performs...
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to carry on tradition...
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 106
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 88
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 78
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists... 77
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 76
- Ask Angela: With so few choices, should... 75
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on... 51
- How much did President Obama donate to... 46