Rendering of LDS Fort Collins Colorado Temple released
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints released a rendering of the Fort Collins Colorado Temple last week on MormonNewsroom.org.
President Thomas S. Monson announced plans to build the Fort Collins Temple at the April 2011 general conference of the LDS Church. The temple is the second in Colorado and 158th overall.
In July 2011, church officials announced that the temple would be constructed on the southeast corner of the intersection of Trilby Road and Timberline Road.
The LDS Church has 139 temples in operation and 29 planned or under construction. Click here to see a complete list of LDS temples, and learn about the recent announcement of temples in Tucson, Ariz., and Arequipa, Peru here.
- Picturing history: West Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Jerry Earl Johnston: At times the people we...
- Why many churches can't endorse political...
- LDS.org post opens arms to 'Pokemon Go' players
- Ohio Mormon offered invocation at Republican...
- BYU climbs from No. 15 to No. 5 in this...
- 5 diverse appeals to God that were just made...
- What's new: 'By the Voice of My Servants'...
- Defending the Faith: Two theological... 31
- BYU climbs from No. 15 to No. 5 in this... 25
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4... 25
- Ohio Mormon offered invocation at... 22
- Why many churches can't endorse... 13
- Revealed: What a draft of the... 10
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment'... 10
- LDS.org post opens arms to 'Pokemon Go'... 9