Real Salt Lake: Game day glance, RSL looks to continue win streak vs. Seattle Sounders
Brian Nicholson, Deseret News
REAL SALT LAKE (17-11-4, 55 points) at SEATTLE (14-7-10, 52 points)
CENTURY LINK FIELD
Today, 8 p.m. TV: NBC SN
Radio: 700 AM, 102.3 FM
All-time: RSL leads 3-2-3
REAL SALT LAKE (17-11-4, 55 points):
Kyle Reynish, Chris Wingert, Nat Borchers, Jamison Olave, Tony Beltran, Yordany Alvarez, Jonny Steele, Sebastian Velasquez, Javier Morales, Fabian Espindola, Paulo Jr.
SEATTLE (14-7-10, 52 points):
Michael Gspurning, Marc Burch, Patrick Ianni, Jeff Parke, Adam Johansson, Osvaldo Alonso, Brad Evans, Christian Siffert, Mauro Rosales, Eddie Johnson, Fredy Montero
RSL has won three straight league games, including a 2-1 game at L.A. on Oct. 6. ... Seattle is coming off a 3-0 win against Portland on Oct. 7. ... RSL sits in second place in the West, three points ahead of third-place Seattle. ... RSL beat Seattle 1-0 at Century Link Field on May 12. ... Alvaro Saborio and Will Johnson are unavailable for RSL because of international duty, while Kyle Beckerman and Nick Rimando are questionable because of Tuesday's U.S. National Team game.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45