High school sports are typically viewed as a positive activity for high school kids to release stress while they do something they love. But high school sports are poisoning the minds of young men and young women everywhere.
High school sports creates heightened levels of aggression in its players. This means mothers are less caring and nurturing and fathers are more detached and violent. After high school athlete's glory days are over, they become a waste, wishing they were in the past, not focusing — or even really trying — on their future, or even present.
High school sports are damaging good families and society.
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Cogitating on...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Drew Clark: The right to be forgiven, not...
- My view: We deserve better than current...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 64
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 48
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 37
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas... 28
- Letter: Police not the problem 24