High school sports are typically viewed as a positive activity for high school kids to release stress while they do something they love. But high school sports are poisoning the minds of young men and young women everywhere.
High school sports creates heightened levels of aggression in its players. This means mothers are less caring and nurturing and fathers are more detached and violent. After high school athlete's glory days are over, they become a waste, wishing they were in the past, not focusing — or even really trying — on their future, or even present.
High school sports are damaging good families and society.
- In our opinion: After change to state pension...
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA fool you...
- In our opinion: NASA's New Horizons opens up...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA
- Letter: Methane benefits
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to end...
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- In our opinion: Time to phase out federal...
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 71
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 65
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 45
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 39
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23