High school sports are typically viewed as a positive activity for high school kids to release stress while they do something they love. But high school sports are poisoning the minds of young men and young women everywhere.
High school sports creates heightened levels of aggression in its players. This means mothers are less caring and nurturing and fathers are more detached and violent. After high school athlete's glory days are over, they become a waste, wishing they were in the past, not focusing — or even really trying — on their future, or even present.
High school sports are damaging good families and society.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Letter: Patriots or serfs?
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Lois M. Collins: Sometimes, only the police...
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- Michael Gerson: The arrogance of... 52
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 41
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30