High school sports are typically viewed as a positive activity for high school kids to release stress while they do something they love. But high school sports are poisoning the minds of young men and young women everywhere.
High school sports creates heightened levels of aggression in its players. This means mothers are less caring and nurturing and fathers are more detached and violent. After high school athlete's glory days are over, they become a waste, wishing they were in the past, not focusing — or even really trying — on their future, or even present.
High school sports are damaging good families and society.
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 84
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 71
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 49
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 44
- Letter: Policy disagreement 41
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 34