Mohammad Sajjad, Associated Press
Iran wants President Barack Obama to be re-elected. Iran will pretend again for the umpteenth time that the sanctions are hurting them and will cease and desist their nuclear ambitions and become responsible world citizens.
The United Nations will fall for this again, and the Obama administration will use this as a victory in their campaign. Meanwhile, the enrichment of uranium will go on unmolested.
I fear we may see what the real "big bang" theory is about.
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Cogitating on...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Drew Clark: The right to be forgiven, not...
- My view: We deserve better than current...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 63
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 48
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 37
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas... 28
- Letter: Police not the problem 24