Mohammad Sajjad, Associated Press
Iran wants President Barack Obama to be re-elected. Iran will pretend again for the umpteenth time that the sanctions are hurting them and will cease and desist their nuclear ambitions and become responsible world citizens.
The United Nations will fall for this again, and the Obama administration will use this as a victory in their campaign. Meanwhile, the enrichment of uranium will go on unmolested.
I fear we may see what the real "big bang" theory is about.
- Letter: Moral decline
- John Hoffmire: Unknowingly raising another...
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage, Utah...
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move forward...
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot 'progress'...
- My view: Medicaid will sting Beehive State's...
- In our opinion: Some universities targeting...
- About Utah: High time for a peaceful revival
- Letter: Moral decline 84
- In our opinion: Utah should change law... 81
- Letter: Climate denial 62
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage,... 48
- In our opinion: Some universities... 45
- Politico Magazine: If Mitt Romney runs... 44
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move... 39
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 31