Mohammad Sajjad, Associated Press
Iran wants President Barack Obama to be re-elected. Iran will pretend again for the umpteenth time that the sanctions are hurting them and will cease and desist their nuclear ambitions and become responsible world citizens.
The United Nations will fall for this again, and the Obama administration will use this as a victory in their campaign. Meanwhile, the enrichment of uranium will go on unmolested.
I fear we may see what the real "big bang" theory is about.
- 33 Mark Twain quotes that prove he was an...
- Charles Krauthammer: The nation expects...
- My view: Deeper look at Utah’s...
- Dan Liljenquist: Rights vs. privileges...
- My view: The best legislation meets all sides
- A. Scott Anderson: Give students skills that...
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a liberal?
- Letter: Give her time
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 152
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 75
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation... 43
- Dan Liljenquist: Rights vs. privileges... 36
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 30
- My view: The best legislation meets all... 30
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell 29
- Letter: Legal weapons on campus 29