Mohammad Sajjad, Associated Press
Iran wants President Barack Obama to be re-elected. Iran will pretend again for the umpteenth time that the sanctions are hurting them and will cease and desist their nuclear ambitions and become responsible world citizens.
The United Nations will fall for this again, and the Obama administration will use this as a victory in their campaign. Meanwhile, the enrichment of uranium will go on unmolested.
I fear we may see what the real "big bang" theory is about.
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- In our opinion: Legislators need to better...
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- My view: Is the Division of Water Resources...
- My view: Get insurance out of health care
- Last year's Utah Compromise is a model in...
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 55
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 47
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 34
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Trump and Sanders 22
- John Hoffmire: Electric cars and the... 20