Mohammad Sajjad, Associated Press
Iran wants President Barack Obama to be re-elected. Iran will pretend again for the umpteenth time that the sanctions are hurting them and will cease and desist their nuclear ambitions and become responsible world citizens.
The United Nations will fall for this again, and the Obama administration will use this as a victory in their campaign. Meanwhile, the enrichment of uranium will go on unmolested.
I fear we may see what the real "big bang" theory is about.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move —...
- Charles Krauthammer: Battle must be fought...
- David Blankenhorn: Berlin boasts a wise use...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 61
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 41
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 35
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30