Millcreek Canyon is so beautiful and such an asset to Salt Lake County. Even though one must pay to drive up and see this natural resource, it is a joy to behold. However, half way up, the road is so narrow that two cars cannot pass each other.
Could the money collected be used to widen the road on the upper half of the canyon just a little? I know many residents don't want a lot of traffic, but collecting fees should cut that down somewhat. At this time it is dangerous to go very far up as one has to almost back down when facing another car.
I think it is sad to deny this natural wonder to the county's residents.
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- Richard Davis: Why do I serve?
- In our opinion: National security and... 75
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 55
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 30
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 30
- Letter: Coal and job creation 21
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18