Millcreek Canyon is so beautiful and such an asset to Salt Lake County. Even though one must pay to drive up and see this natural resource, it is a joy to behold. However, half way up, the road is so narrow that two cars cannot pass each other.
Could the money collected be used to widen the road on the upper half of the canyon just a little? I know many residents don't want a lot of traffic, but collecting fees should cut that down somewhat. At this time it is dangerous to go very far up as one has to almost back down when facing another car.
I think it is sad to deny this natural wonder to the county's residents.
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- Letters: Founders' values 34
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 29
- Letters: Dismantle IRS 25
- Commentary claims liberals are shocked... 21
- In our opinion: Utah's caucus system... 20
- White House press corps has been turned... 19