Edible swamp, bones, mud and an eyeball punch? Must be Halloween
In a medium bowl, stir together the peanut butter, hot fudge sauce, half-and-half (more or less depending on desired consistency), and graham cracker crumbs. Spoon into small cups, such as shot glasses, and serve with pretzels, bread sticks and cookie sticks for dipping.
Nutrition information per serving: 180 calories; 110 calories from fat (61 percent of total calories); 12 g fat (2 g saturated; 0 g trans fats); 0 mg cholesterol; 16 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 9 g sugar; 6 g protein; 135 mg sodium.
GRAPE EYEBALL PUNCH
Start to finish: 2 hours (15 minutes active)
8 cups grape juice
2 cinnamon sticks
1 tablespoon whole cloves
1 tablespoon whole allspice
Three 1-inch slices fresh ginger
3 cups green grapes, peeled or not
Three 12-ounce bottles ginger beer or ale, chilled
In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the grape juice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, allspice and ginger. Bring to a simmer, then remove from the heat. Allow to cool to room temperature, at least 1 hour. Strain out and discard the seasonings, then transfer to a large pitcher or punch bowl and chill until cold. Once chilled, add the grapes and ginger beer or ale.
- 'The Avengers' was almost rated R
- All things pi: How to celebrate one of the...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- 'Need for Speed' is a guilty pleasure at best
- Is 'The Lego Movie' anti-capitalist?
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Salt Lake Comic Con to team with Utah Food...
- Universal Orlando reveals new details about...