Edible swamp, bones, mud and an eyeball punch? Must be Halloween
In a medium bowl, stir together the peanut butter, hot fudge sauce, half-and-half (more or less depending on desired consistency), and graham cracker crumbs. Spoon into small cups, such as shot glasses, and serve with pretzels, bread sticks and cookie sticks for dipping.
Nutrition information per serving: 180 calories; 110 calories from fat (61 percent of total calories); 12 g fat (2 g saturated; 0 g trans fats); 0 mg cholesterol; 16 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 9 g sugar; 6 g protein; 135 mg sodium.
GRAPE EYEBALL PUNCH
Start to finish: 2 hours (15 minutes active)
8 cups grape juice
2 cinnamon sticks
1 tablespoon whole cloves
1 tablespoon whole allspice
Three 1-inch slices fresh ginger
3 cups green grapes, peeled or not
Three 12-ounce bottles ginger beer or ale, chilled
In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the grape juice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, allspice and ginger. Bring to a simmer, then remove from the heat. Allow to cool to room temperature, at least 1 hour. Strain out and discard the seasonings, then transfer to a large pitcher or punch bowl and chill until cold. Once chilled, add the grapes and ginger beer or ale.
- The Killers collaborates with Owen Wilson and...
- Carrie Underwood stars in NBC's 'The Sound of...
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- Saving Africa? New book casts harsh light on...
- Faith sustained author through rejection,...
- 'A Christmas Story' fans encounter BB gun,...
- Pentatonix shares 'magical' a cappella...
- Utahn hits the big time on Broadway
- The Killers collaborates with Owen... 7
- Saving Africa? New book casts harsh... 6
- Alpine woman is a dessert contest,... 5
- Frugal millennials leading way in... 5
- Faith sustained author through... 5
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the... 4
- Speed a factor in crash that killed... 3
- Fatherhood inspired one of Walker's... 2