Was: —. Last week: Beat Hurricane, 46-38. Outlook: If the Thunder take care of business against one-win Cedar this week, they'll head into playoffs as Region 9's top seed. Next up: vs. Cedar, Wednesday.
23. Hurricane (7-1)
Was: 10. Last week: Lost to Desert Hills, 46-38. Outlook: Tigers' 20-game winning streak came to a heartbreaking end last week in triple overtime. Next up: vs. Canyon View, Wednesday.
24. Orem (6-3)
Was: -. Last week: Beat Maple Mountain, 39-19. Outlook: Coming off impressive win over Maple Mountain, the Tigers will look to lock up Region 8 No. 2 seed with victory over Timpanogos. Next up: at Timpanogos, Wednesday.
25. Spanish Fork (8-1)
Was: 25. Last week: Beat North Sanpete, 28-6. Outlook: Continues to impress defensively as the Dons have only surrendered 22 total points in four region games this year. Next up: at Payson, Thursday.
Dropped out: No. 22 Maple Mountain.
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass, Cougars'...
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much money...
- Breaking down UMass, BYU basketball's next...
- BYU football: Cougars have gotten solid...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Local NFL watch: How Utah players fared in...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Mike Sorensen: Despite disappointing... 192
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 101
- BYU, Utah State basketball: Second-half... 74
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 60
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- Sources: Former BYU quarterback Steve... 50
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 48
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47