Was: 13. Last week: Beat Riverton, 17-13. Outlook: Bounced back nicely from Pleasant Grove loss with a critical victory over Riverton, and needs one more win to claim share of Region 4 title. Next up: at Lehi, Friday.
12. Herriman (7-2)
Was: 18. Last week: Beat Westlake, 55-7. Outlook: Finished in a three-way tie for the Region 7 title, but won a coin flip to claim the No. 1 seed. Next up: at Clearfield, Wednesday.
13. Pleasant Grove (6-3)
Was: 20. Last week: Beat American Fork, 28-21. Outlook: First-year coach Les Hamilton has put his team in a position to claim a No. 1 seed in the playoffs with a win over Bingham this week. Next up: vs. Bingham, Wednesday.
14. Woods Cross (7-2)
Was: 21. Last week: Beat Bountiful, 14-0. Outlook: Ended years of frustration with a very impressive shutout victory over Bountiful last week. Next up: vs. Olympus, Wednesday.
15. Bountiful (6-3)
Was: 14. Last week: Lost to Woods Cross, 14-0. Outlook: Coming off back-to-back losses to East and Woods Cross, the Braves will look to regroup and build some momentum toward the playoffs against Layton. Next up: at Layton, Wednesday.
16. Riverton (5-4)
Was: 15. Last week: Lost to Lone Peak, 17-13. Outlook: Can clinch a playoff berth with a victory over American Fork, otherwise the 'Wolves will be forced into a play-in game. Next up: vs. American Fork, Wednesday.
17. Highland (5-4)
Was: 19. Last week: Lost to East, 34-13. Outlook: Playoff seeding hangs in the balance with East's eligibility status up in the air. Next up: vs. Box Elder, Wednesday.
18. Box Elder (6-3)
Was: 12. Last week: Lost to Logan, 28-10. Outlook: Offense has been held in check three straight games, something the Bees will try and remedy in regular-season finale. Next up: at Highland, Wednesday.
19. Brighton (6-3)
Was: 16. Last week: Lost to Jordan, 42-14. Outlook: Following a disappointing region showing, the Bengals look to force a play-in game for Region 3's final playoff berth with a win this week. Next up: at Copper Hills, Wednesday.
20. Stansbury (9-0)
Was: 23. Last week: Beat Grantsville, 14-13. Outlook: Should have no problem putting a bow on its perfect regular season with a victory over Ben Lomond this week. Next up: at Ben Lomond, Wednesday.
21. Hunter (6-2)
Was: 24. Last week: Beat Taylorsville, 38-13. Outlook: Has emerged as the class of Region 2, the Wolverines will have to prove if they're for real in the playoffs. Next up: vs. Viewmont, Wednesday.
22. Desert Hills (5-3)
- Utah Jazz: No lottery luck, so Jazz remain in...
- BYU basketball: Dave Rose hoping Tyler Haws'...
- Results from Tuesday's high school softball,...
- 4 reasons why you need to paraglide at Point...
- High school boys soccer: Lehi edges...
- Utah high school updated tournament pairings...
- The offseason status of NFL players with Utah...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 56
- BYU basketball: Dave Rose hoping Tyler... 20
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who... 19
- Utah Jazz: No lottery luck, so Jazz... 19
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood... 15
- Utah State football: New coach Matt... 11
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same... 10
- BYU football: Fan-developed software... 8