'Full House' star and hip-hop artist share video testimonies on social networking site
As a child, Candace Cameron Bure was best known for her role as DJ Tanner on the TV series "Full House." Now the wife of Russian NHL player Valeri Bure and mother of three, Bure is outspoken about her love for her family and her commitment to her Christian faith.
Lecrae Moore, a hip-hop artist, is also passionate about his religion. Moore had a rough childhood, but after being arrested for drug possession, the former drug dealer realized it was time to start living the message contained in his unusual good-luck charm: a copy of the Bible his grandmother had given him.
In a series of videos titled "Celebrity Stories of Faith" on the new Christian social networking site Faith Village, Bure and Moore explain their reasons for making God the focus of their lives.
Find more Christian resources on Faith Village.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- LDS World: Receiving comfort in our afflictions
- Church History Symposium examines Mormonism's...
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- Actress Leah Remini criticized after...
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Gay marriage debate is changing how... 85
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 62
- When Satan steals your motherhood 46
- Defending the Faith: Where is Mount Sinai? 24
- Local religious leaders urge support... 23
- Director Darren Aronofsky’s... 20
- Actress Leah Remini criticized after... 14
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from... 13