'Full House' star and hip-hop artist share video testimonies on social networking site
As a child, Candace Cameron Bure was best known for her role as DJ Tanner on the TV series "Full House." Now the wife of Russian NHL player Valeri Bure and mother of three, Bure is outspoken about her love for her family and her commitment to her Christian faith.
Lecrae Moore, a hip-hop artist, is also passionate about his religion. Moore had a rough childhood, but after being arrested for drug possession, the former drug dealer realized it was time to start living the message contained in his unusual good-luck charm: a copy of the Bible his grandmother had given him.
In a series of videos titled "Celebrity Stories of Faith" on the new Christian social networking site Faith Village, Bure and Moore explain their reasons for making God the focus of their lives.
Find more Christian resources on Faith Village.
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- President Uchtfdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Watch: Mormon missionaries save baby ducks
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS...
- LDS Church releases video about overcoming...
- What does heaven look like? Here are 10...
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list of...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in... 89
- LDS Church releases video about... 43
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list... 22
- LDS stake presidency participates in... 19
- Amish country bristles at... 10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 8
- Want to keep your faith in college?... 7
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death... 6