'Full House' star and hip-hop artist share video testimonies on social networking site
As a child, Candace Cameron Bure was best known for her role as DJ Tanner on the TV series "Full House." Now the wife of Russian NHL player Valeri Bure and mother of three, Bure is outspoken about her love for her family and her commitment to her Christian faith.
Lecrae Moore, a hip-hop artist, is also passionate about his religion. Moore had a rough childhood, but after being arrested for drug possession, the former drug dealer realized it was time to start living the message contained in his unusual good-luck charm: a copy of the Bible his grandmother had given him.
In a series of videos titled "Celebrity Stories of Faith" on the new Christian social networking site Faith Village, Bure and Moore explain their reasons for making God the focus of their lives.
Find more Christian resources on Faith Village.
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Wright Words: A day in the life of Mormon...
- LDS grandmother completes Personal Progress...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 53
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 31
- LDS CIO helps LDSTech attendees better... 26
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 21
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin... 13
- Here's how you can learn more about God 13
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 9