'Full House' star and hip-hop artist share video testimonies on social networking site
As a child, Candace Cameron Bure was best known for her role as DJ Tanner on the TV series "Full House." Now the wife of Russian NHL player Valeri Bure and mother of three, Bure is outspoken about her love for her family and her commitment to her Christian faith.
Lecrae Moore, a hip-hop artist, is also passionate about his religion. Moore had a rough childhood, but after being arrested for drug possession, the former drug dealer realized it was time to start living the message contained in his unusual good-luck charm: a copy of the Bible his grandmother had given him.
In a series of videos titled "Celebrity Stories of Faith" on the new Christian social networking site Faith Village, Bure and Moore explain their reasons for making God the focus of their lives.
Find more Christian resources on Faith Village.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Photo gallery: Holi festival immerses Utahns...
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground on...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 173
- Why I don’t call myself a... 95
- General Women's Session focuses on... 30
- State bills to protect religious... 23
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 17
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground... 15
- Indiana Gov. Mike Pence: ‘Not... 13
- Taylor Halverson: Learning is becoming... 10