Our take: Governor Mitt Romney environmental plan has been more focused on thriving businesses that are being hurt by Obama's environmental regulations. President Barack Obama plans to make more environmental regulations. Whose plan will help the Americans more, in both health and jobs? Elizabeth Shogren from NPR explains what each policy could mean for the future:
"In previous elections, candidates from both parties have campaigned on pledges to be environmental presidents. This time, neither candidate is talking much about cleaning up the air or protecting scenic lands.
Instead, the debate has focused on whether and how much environmental regulations hurt businesses, especially the energy industry."
- Off-track Yellowstone visitors not being pursued
- Feds announce $10 million for wildfire...
- Bill Clinton, Donald Trump take campaign show...
- Bill Cosby is ordered to stand trial in sex case
- Pro-squatter protesters clash 2nd time with...
- HP Enterprise gets smaller by selling...
- Trump, Clinton win Washington's presidential...
- Anti-Trump protests turn violent outside New...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 104
- Anti-Trump protests turn violent... 47
- Why the University of Miami plans to... 45
- Clinton faulted on emails by State... 40
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Delegates in hand, Trump says he's got... 33
- Obama: World leaders rightfully... 29
- In Hiroshima, Obama honors 'silent cry'... 24