Our take: Governor Mitt Romney environmental plan has been more focused on thriving businesses that are being hurt by Obama's environmental regulations. President Barack Obama plans to make more environmental regulations. Whose plan will help the Americans more, in both health and jobs? Elizabeth Shogren from NPR explains what each policy could mean for the future:
"In previous elections, candidates from both parties have campaigned on pledges to be environmental presidents. This time, neither candidate is talking much about cleaning up the air or protecting scenic lands.
Instead, the debate has focused on whether and how much environmental regulations hurt businesses, especially the energy industry."
- Georgia girl struck by plane on Florida beach...
- The Great War: 100 photos marking 100 years...
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the...
- Trial begins for Salt Lake attorney seeking...
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11 museum,...
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all lovers
- Judge rules against Donald Sterling, OKs...
- Northern California wildfire destroys 10 homes
- Federal land managers criticized over... 25
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 24
- Feds cap fines for not buying health... 22
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- After government topples crosses in... 19
- Ted Cruz demands answers on FAA flight... 16
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 15
- Gaza sides agree to lull but truce... 13