Steven Senne, AP
JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) — Sarah Palin's political action committee spent nearly three-quarters of a million dollars during the latest fundraising period, with about $55,000 donated to candidates.
SarahPac raised about $833,900 from July 1 through Sept. 30. The $774,000 it spent went mostly to the business of running the PAC, including consulting, travel expenses and postage and mailings.
It donated $54,500 to candidates, including U.S. Reps. Paul Gosar of Arizona, and Allen West and Sandy Adams of Florida; and U.S. House candidates Martha Zoller of Georgia, Mia Love of Utah, Ted Yoho of Florida and Kirk Adams of Arizona.
It also contributed to U.S. Senate candidates Deb Fischer of Nebraska, Dan Bongino of Maryland, Ted Cruz of Texas and Jeff Flake in Arizona.
SarahPAC ended the quarter with nearly $1.3 million available.
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- Fly a flag for Cody: Army confirms Utah man...
- Republicans try to link IRS scandal, Obama's...
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- 'Star Trek: Into Darkness' does $70.6M but...
- Navy dolphins discover rare 19th-century torpedo
- White House insists Obama was not involved in...
- Tea party looks to take advantage of moment
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 63
- Journalists push back against Obama... 21
- Angry Orrin Hatch: IRS guilty of... 19
- White House insists Obama was not... 18
- House chairman sees IRS targeting as... 16
- Republicans try to link IRS scandal,... 12
- President Obama walking a familiar path... 11
- Tea party looks to take advantage of... 10