High school girl's basketball: Three players commit to play college hoops
SALT LAKE CITY — Snow Canyon guard Amy Harris verbally committed to BYU on Sunday night. Harris is a 5-9 guard, who graduates this spring, led the Warriors with 16.55 points per game, 6.5 rebounds, 4.3 steals and 3.2 assists.
American Fork's Ashley Baugh verbally committed to play for UVU on Sunday night, as well. The 6-foot-guard averaged 12 points and seven rebounds for the Cavemen last year. She also graduates this spring.
Bonneville senior Emilie Volk, a 6-foot-1 senior, verbally committed to play for Fresno State last month. The guard averaged 13 points, 5 rebounds, two steals and two assists per game as a junior.
All three young women play for Salt Lake Metro Club basketball program.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 23
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22