High school girl's basketball: Three players commit to play college hoops
SALT LAKE CITY — Snow Canyon guard Amy Harris verbally committed to BYU on Sunday night. Harris is a 5-9 guard, who graduates this spring, led the Warriors with 16.55 points per game, 6.5 rebounds, 4.3 steals and 3.2 assists.
American Fork's Ashley Baugh verbally committed to play for UVU on Sunday night, as well. The 6-foot-guard averaged 12 points and seven rebounds for the Cavemen last year. She also graduates this spring.
Bonneville senior Emilie Volk, a 6-foot-1 senior, verbally committed to play for Fresno State last month. The guard averaged 13 points, 5 rebounds, two steals and two assists per game as a junior.
All three young women play for Salt Lake Metro Club basketball program.
- Week 17 NFL locals roundup & gallery: Ansah...
- Prep Wrestling: state's best wrestlers to...
- How to watch Utah football stars, local...
- Herriman brothers say their bond, competition...
- Prep Wrestling: Mountain View wins Bruin Classic
- Utahns who made us love sports in 2015
- High school basketball: Morby's last-second...
- MountainStar Healthcare Star Athletes of Week 20
- Locals and the NFL playoffs: Alex... 1
- Herriman brothers say their bond,... 1
- Utahns who made us love sports in 2015 0
- High school basketball: Morby's... 0
- How to watch Utah football stars, local... 0
- Prep Wrestling: state's best wrestlers... 0
- Prep Wrestling: Mountain View wins... 0
- Week 17 NFL locals roundup & gallery:... 0