Deseret News archives
In the article on the coming of FrontRunner South ("Utah County FrontRunner, airport TRAX lines still on track," Oct. 10), UTA promised commuters in Utah County a faster commute. I wonder if they can make the same promise to commuters in the Riverton and Herriman areas.
We have already been told that our bus service will change when FrontRunner begins operation. No details are available yet, but the rumor is that our bus will convert to a shuttle to take commuters to the FrontRunner station. Based on UTA's track record with other shuttles they have tried for our area, this will add at least 20-30 minutes each way to our daily commute — and that doesn't include the transfers that will be necessary from the bus to the train, and from the train to other buses or TRAX.
Larry A. Eggett
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument in...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- In our opinion: Time to phase out federal...
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to help...
- Letter: Envision Utah scam
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to end...
- Five principles to help guide public dialogue...
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 69
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 45
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 45
- Letter: Human body 41
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 40
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 35
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 24
- In our opinion: School libraries need... 19