Whoever sponsored the vice presidential debate Thursday evening should be ashamed of themselves. This was not a "debate"; it was an outright argument. And shame on the moderator who let it get out of hand.
What You May Have Missed
- Lois M. Collins: Wandering back into the land...
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...
- Letter: BSA lacks a compass
- About Utah: He never yelled, but he sure did...
- Letter: Modest energy progress
- My view: A lifetime of thoughtful, honest words
- In our opinion: Poll shows Utahns favor...
- In our opinion: Outdoor Retailer markets...