Whoever sponsored the vice presidential debate Thursday evening should be ashamed of themselves. This was not a "debate"; it was an outright argument. And shame on the moderator who let it get out of hand.
What You May Have Missed
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- In our opinion: Now a thriving urban hub,...
- Jay Evensen: Anheuser-Busch's concerns with...
- Mary Barker: Religion and politics — a...
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to...
- Letter: Moral decline
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic