Whoever sponsored the vice presidential debate Thursday evening should be ashamed of themselves. This was not a "debate"; it was an outright argument. And shame on the moderator who let it get out of hand.
What You May Have Missed
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- In our opinion: Most Americans struggling to...
- Jay Evensen: Marijuana acceptance will lead...
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an impoverished...
- Letter: Irreparable damage
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Join the discussion: Is bipartisanship making...
- My view: Let's reserve costly prison beds for...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 74
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 61
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Letter: Utah's birthright 45
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Letter: Irreparable damage 39
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37
- Letter: Protected lands 36