Whoever sponsored the vice presidential debate Thursday evening should be ashamed of themselves. This was not a "debate"; it was an outright argument. And shame on the moderator who let it get out of hand.
What You May Have Missed
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- 5 stories the Russian media is telling about...
- In our opinion: History will remember our...
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and the...
- Letter: Breeding hate
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court delivers...
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should...
- Letter: Energy use