Whoever sponsored the vice presidential debate Thursday evening should be ashamed of themselves. This was not a "debate"; it was an outright argument. And shame on the moderator who let it get out of hand.
What You May Have Missed
- Letter: Shredded Constitution
- My view: Poor federal stewardship threatens...
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school funds...
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws
- Letter: Messy tax code
- About Utah: They got exactly what they wished...
- In our opinion: Don't let 50-year-old Land...
- My view: $1.2 billion for nutrient removal is...