Whoever sponsored the vice presidential debate Thursday evening should be ashamed of themselves. This was not a "debate"; it was an outright argument. And shame on the moderator who let it get out of hand.
What You May Have Missed
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- In our opinion: U.S. Conference of Catholic...
- George F. Will: The low depths of higher...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Politicos...
- Letter: Good Samaritan
- In our opinion: Colleges would benefit from a...
- Drew Clark: What makes Utah great? Families,...
- George F. Will: Standing athwart the fourth...
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a... 65
- Richard Davis: Government — is it... 48
- George F. Will: The low depths of... 27
- Letter: Compassion for refugees 18
- Letter: Students know about tough 16
- My view: Keystone Pipeline not in... 15
- A. Scott Anderson: Inversions will... 14
- Letter: Good Samaritan 14