Despite political differences, I always felt that Vice President Joe Biden was a good guy. The recent V.P. debate changed all of that for me. From his demeanor, he apparently thought that the debate was a big joke. Perhaps Biden thought that he was on "SNL."
He sought to show that he was the master and that Paul Ryan was the student. Well, I do not see anything funny about the loss of American lives in Libya. I do not see anything funny about Iran's nuclear buildup. I do not see anything funny about the killing of innocents in Syria. I do not see anything funny about the number of Americans who are currently out of work. I do not see anything funny about the U.S. being over $16 trillion in debt. I do not see anything funny in the four years of mismanagement by the Obama/Biden administration.
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America and...
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with...
- Letter: Religious freedom
- Doug Robinson: Utah man discovers powerful...
- In our opinion: Maintaining balance
- My view: Adoption legislation: Children...
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to Hitler?
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 65
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 47
- Obama's biggest test: Ukraine 33
- Robert Bennett: Keystone: What... 32
- Michael Gerson: The GOP needs to... 22
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 22