Despite political differences, I always felt that Vice President Joe Biden was a good guy. The recent V.P. debate changed all of that for me. From his demeanor, he apparently thought that the debate was a big joke. Perhaps Biden thought that he was on "SNL."
He sought to show that he was the master and that Paul Ryan was the student. Well, I do not see anything funny about the loss of American lives in Libya. I do not see anything funny about Iran's nuclear buildup. I do not see anything funny about the killing of innocents in Syria. I do not see anything funny about the number of Americans who are currently out of work. I do not see anything funny about the U.S. being over $16 trillion in debt. I do not see anything funny in the four years of mismanagement by the Obama/Biden administration.
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running shoe...
- Letters: Threats justified
- Timothy R. Clark: Graduation advice for my...
- In our opinion: A darkening cloud is hanging...
- Snapshot of 2013 in political cartoons
- My view: Nothing sinister about Common Core
- State pensions threaten to bleed states dry
- In our opinion: New leader in Iran, but...
- Letters: Stop the witch hunt 35
- John Florez: Show leadership on... 31
- Supreme Court, Congress, citizens: The... 27
- Letter: Media failure 25
- Robert Bennett: Sticking to facts is... 23
- Letters: Threats justified 23
- In our opinion: Limit the power of the... 18
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 17