Despite political differences, I always felt that Vice President Joe Biden was a good guy. The recent V.P. debate changed all of that for me. From his demeanor, he apparently thought that the debate was a big joke. Perhaps Biden thought that he was on "SNL."
He sought to show that he was the master and that Paul Ryan was the student. Well, I do not see anything funny about the loss of American lives in Libya. I do not see anything funny about Iran's nuclear buildup. I do not see anything funny about the killing of innocents in Syria. I do not see anything funny about the number of Americans who are currently out of work. I do not see anything funny about the U.S. being over $16 trillion in debt. I do not see anything funny in the four years of mismanagement by the Obama/Biden administration.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Letter: Bring the prison here
- Kathleen Parker: Placing blame for massive...
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 42
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 28