Despite political differences, I always felt that Vice President Joe Biden was a good guy. The recent V.P. debate changed all of that for me. From his demeanor, he apparently thought that the debate was a big joke. Perhaps Biden thought that he was on "SNL."
He sought to show that he was the master and that Paul Ryan was the student. Well, I do not see anything funny about the loss of American lives in Libya. I do not see anything funny about Iran's nuclear buildup. I do not see anything funny about the killing of innocents in Syria. I do not see anything funny about the number of Americans who are currently out of work. I do not see anything funny about the U.S. being over $16 trillion in debt. I do not see anything funny in the four years of mismanagement by the Obama/Biden administration.
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- Government works best when it's not on autopilot
- H. David Burton: Calling on local leaders to...
- Drew Clark: Why Utah's thriving technology...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Is it time for our first woman president? 50
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 16
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay... 10
- Radon, the unrecognized killer 10
- In our opinion: Legislators need to... 9