This week's predictions:
UCLA 24, Utah 17: We don't know if Utah is headed for a quarterback change to get to the future faster, but after the Bruins lost to Cal, the Utes could be in for a fired-up crew in Westwood.
Utah State 28, San Jose State 24: Watch for Gary Andersen to make a run at the WAC title and it all starts with this contest.
Nevada 38, UNLV 19: In this battle of the brothers, Reno easily has the upper hand over Little Brother.
California 34, Washington State 21: The Bears have shown they have a Jekyll-Hyde face to their program, but they will deliver Mike Leach a setback this week.
USC 37, Washington 24: The Trojans will have little trouble with the Huskie defense.
Notre Dame 24, Stanford 14: Defense rules for the Fighting Irish.
BYU 14, Oregon State 7: OSU is without its staring QB and BYU will roll out the recovered version of Riley Nelson. The difference will be the Cougar defense, which hasn't allowed a touchdown in 13 quarters.
Last week 6-2; Overall 29-14 (.674)
email: email@example.com, twitter: harmonwrites
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- Power rankings: Pac-12, WCC, MWC men's...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 101
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 70
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 51
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 51
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Utah Utes basketball: AD Chris Hill... 37