The Associated Press
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — The former Beverly Hills home of the late Elvis Presley and his wife Priscilla is up for sale for a cool $12.9 million.
Real estate website operator Trulia says the home hit the market Wednesday.
Like Elvis' home in Memphis, known as Graceland, Elvis fans have for years flocked to visit the property. According to the listing, the four bedroom, five bathroom French Regency estate sits on a 1.18 acre promontory overlooking Los Angeles.
According to Elvis Presley Enterprises, Presley first rented the house before the couple bought it in 1967. It was sold in 1973, the same year Elvis and Priscilla divorced.
The estate was formerly available to lease for $25,000 a month.
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- 4-year-old boy gets new ear with aid of a 3-D...
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- Co-pilot who reportedly crashed plane into...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 54
- Meetings to resolve Medicaid expansion... 29
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 18
- 5 underrated Disney movies 14
- CDC: Uninsured drop by 11M since... 10
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- AP Investigation: Slavery taints global... 6
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Baby boomers,... 6