HUDSONVILLE, Mich. — Ann Romney says Republican Paul Ryan did "a great job" in his vice presidential debate against Democrat Joe Biden.
She said Ryan had a level head and was very smart. She said his character and integrity showed during Thursday's 90-minute debate.
Romney, the wife of GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, addressed a rally Friday morning in Hudsonville, Mich., near Grand Rapids. She said last night's debate showed why her husband chose the Wisconsin congressman to be his running mate.
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex marriage
- Lower gas prices could mean economic impact...
- 2 dead in shooting attack at Canada's Parliament
- Q&A: Journalist Dan Rather speaks on courage...
- Government ups air bag warning to 7.8M vehicles
- Jurors given conflicting views of Jodi Arias
- CVS tacks tobacco payment to prescription...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 109
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 22
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 16
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex... 16
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 10
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social... 10
- At rallies, Obama casts 2014 as key for... 8
- This type of high school can increase... 8