HUDSONVILLE, Mich. — Ann Romney says Republican Paul Ryan did "a great job" in his vice presidential debate against Democrat Joe Biden.
She said Ryan had a level head and was very smart. She said his character and integrity showed during Thursday's 90-minute debate.
Romney, the wife of GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, addressed a rally Friday morning in Hudsonville, Mich., near Grand Rapids. She said last night's debate showed why her husband chose the Wisconsin congressman to be his running mate.
- Student debt pushing some retirees toward...
- 'The Voice' returns Monday with Pharrell,...
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Second man arrested trying to enter White...
- Tense hunt in trooper ambush case hits 8 days
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- Secret Service boosts security outside White...
- White House intruder identified as Army...
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into... 9
- How much America wants to be taxed 8
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt... 5
- Dempsey: Half of Iraqi army not OK as... 4
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4