HUDSONVILLE, Mich. — Ann Romney says Republican Paul Ryan did "a great job" in his vice presidential debate against Democrat Joe Biden.
She said Ryan had a level head and was very smart. She said his character and integrity showed during Thursday's 90-minute debate.
Romney, the wife of GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, addressed a rally Friday morning in Hudsonville, Mich., near Grand Rapids. She said last night's debate showed why her husband chose the Wisconsin congressman to be his running mate.
- Sentenced but never jailed, robber who went...
- Dirty creek, old purse solve four-decade...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases on...
- Appeals judges question right to sue in...
- How does the world feel about morals and...
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet
- Dress codes: Where should schools set limits?
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 76
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 43
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 30
- Bureau of Land Management to pursue... 22
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- Sentenced but never jailed, robber who... 14
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 14
- Supreme Court weighs ban on false... 13