HUDSONVILLE, Mich. — Ann Romney says Republican Paul Ryan did "a great job" in his vice presidential debate against Democrat Joe Biden.
She said Ryan had a level head and was very smart. She said his character and integrity showed during Thursday's 90-minute debate.
Romney, the wife of GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, addressed a rally Friday morning in Hudsonville, Mich., near Grand Rapids. She said last night's debate showed why her husband chose the Wisconsin congressman to be his running mate.
- 10 Things to See: A week of top AP photos
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest spenders,...
- 35 arrested in Oakland after protest march
- Rubber chickens, afros and clowns: A look at...
- Evangelicals with gay children challenging...
- These two things are helping California's...
- In Britain, US turkey dinner is big for business
- Immigration reform will boost the economy,...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 70
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in... 30
- Obama: Americans want 'new car smell'... 29
- Ferguson businesses torched in... 17
- Under pressure, Hagel steps down as... 15
- Obama immigration plan good, not great... 13
- Obama heads to Chicago to pitch... 13
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest... 12