HUDSONVILLE, Mich. — Ann Romney says Republican Paul Ryan did "a great job" in his vice presidential debate against Democrat Joe Biden.
She said Ryan had a level head and was very smart. She said his character and integrity showed during Thursday's 90-minute debate.
Romney, the wife of GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, addressed a rally Friday morning in Hudsonville, Mich., near Grand Rapids. She said last night's debate showed why her husband chose the Wisconsin congressman to be his running mate.
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Police arrest man who posed as Mormon...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- By changing its name, ABC Family clarifies...
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes...
- Federal judge: Tribal court can't hear...
- Finnish schools might understand something...
- McCarthy withdraws candidacy for speaker
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 66
- Workers removing Ten Commandments from... 52
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 41
- Mother-son bond over guns links Oregon,... 22
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance... 21
- Clinton pitches new gun controls... 15
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15