Our take: Evangelical minister Bill Graham has offered his support for Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney.
ASHEVILLE, N.C. — Mitt Romney asked the Rev. Billy Graham for his prayers Thursday and the ailing evangelist came through by praying with the Republican presidential candidate and offering his support.
The 30-minute meeting between the world-renowned Christian leader and Romney could provide the former governor with a major boost among evangelical Christians skeptical of supporting the first Mormon nominated for president.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Why we don't need to worry that Utah cities...
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic State threat
- At least 31 believed dead at Japanese volcano...
- Interracial marriages on the rise, but social...
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby daughter
- Game officials: Antelope poached near Casper
- Religious leaders agree ISIS must be stopped,...
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 34
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic... 22
- White House: Holder resigning as... 20
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby... 13
- Police: Fired worker beheaded Oklahoma... 12
- Tens of thousands of immigrant families... 11
- Congress releases war funds to fight Ebola 9