Our take: Evangelical minister Bill Graham has offered his support for Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney.
ASHEVILLE, N.C. — Mitt Romney asked the Rev. Billy Graham for his prayers Thursday and the ailing evangelist came through by praying with the Republican presidential candidate and offering his support.
The 30-minute meeting between the world-renowned Christian leader and Romney could provide the former governor with a major boost among evangelical Christians skeptical of supporting the first Mormon nominated for president.
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say they’re...
- Turkey downs Russian jet it says violated its...
- They put the giving in Thanksgiving
- Suicide vest found in Paris raises possible...
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back waterboarding
- Minneapolis police say 5 shot near protest scene
- TV Buying Guide: Get out tape measure before...
- Kerry: US trying to speed up efforts to...
- House votes to curb Syrian refugees,... 89
- Trump says he saw people celebrating... 37
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 32
- Carson tops new poll of Utah voters 28
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back... 25
- Kerry: US trying to speed up efforts to... 23
- Rep. Mia Love endorses Marco Rubio for... 22
- Terrorism propaganda assignment causes... 15