Our take: Evangelical minister Bill Graham has offered his support for Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney.
ASHEVILLE, N.C. — Mitt Romney asked the Rev. Billy Graham for his prayers Thursday and the ailing evangelist came through by praying with the Republican presidential candidate and offering his support.
The 30-minute meeting between the world-renowned Christian leader and Romney could provide the former governor with a major boost among evangelical Christians skeptical of supporting the first Mormon nominated for president.
- A decade after welcoming wind, states reconsider
- Chaffetz calls Secret Service resignation...
- Charging documents show Phelps DUI tied to...
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- 4 eccentric billionaire spending habits
- Jail ordered for Idaho man in FLDS abuse case
- US Ebola case stokes concerns for Liberians...
- More bodies found on Japanese volcano; toll...
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 40
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic... 24
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby... 15
- Obama seeks traction on economy amid... 14
- Police: Fired worker beheaded Oklahoma... 13
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 13
- Chaffetz calls Secret Service... 12
- Obama goal of Gitmo closure stalled at... 10