Bjorn Lindgren) SWEDEN OUT, AP photo / Scanpix Sweden
MALMO, Sweden — Kaka scored on his return to the Brazil national team after an absence of more than two years, leading the South Americans to a 6-0 win over Iraq in an international friendly Thursday in Sweden.
The Real Madrid midfielder, who last played for Brazil at the 2010 World Cup, added the third goal in the 47th minute at Swebank Stadium.
Chelsea playmaker Oscar scored twice and there were also goals from Hulk, Neymar and Lucas.
Oscar scored in the 21st minute after a lovely through ball from Neymar and then made it 2-0 five minutes later.
Goals in 59th from Hulk, 75th from Neymar and 79th from Lucas completed the emphatic victory.
Brazil, which isn't playing qualifiers because it will host the 2014World Cup, plays Japan in Poland on Tuesday.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33