Bjorn Lindgren) SWEDEN OUT, AP photo / Scanpix Sweden
MALMO, Sweden — Kaka scored on his return to the Brazil national team after an absence of more than two years, leading the South Americans to a 6-0 win over Iraq in an international friendly Thursday in Sweden.
The Real Madrid midfielder, who last played for Brazil at the 2010 World Cup, added the third goal in the 47th minute at Swebank Stadium.
Chelsea playmaker Oscar scored twice and there were also goals from Hulk, Neymar and Lucas.
Oscar scored in the 21st minute after a lovely through ball from Neymar and then made it 2-0 five minutes later.
Goals in 59th from Hulk, 75th from Neymar and 79th from Lucas completed the emphatic victory.
Brazil, which isn't playing qualifiers because it will host the 2014World Cup, plays Japan in Poland on Tuesday.
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- BYU football: Alani Fua may be next Cougar...
- Brain injury changes the lives and tests the...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 167
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 35
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 30
- Watch list roundup: 22 local players... 26